Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Visited 166w 27th street had the famous August (he works Thursday-Sunday 1-10pm) Well worth the visit, took care of every knot I had too. August started his career at Babylon 5 years ago.

I also visited the other location at 105 w27th st. I had Antonio (twice), most likely since I arrived before 2pm, the early shift. I had Johnny, tall and lanky. and Ken (all muscle/beefy). Although I prefer to have Asian, they all did the trick and I had left happy each time.

I think Babylon changed hands, haven't visited in two months, since Dylan retired.

Visited 166w 27th street had the famous August (he works Thursday-Sunday 1-10pm) Well worth the visit, took care of every knot I had too. August started his career at Babylon 5 years ago.

I also visited the other location at 105 w27th st. I had Antonio (twice), most likely since I arrived before 2pm, the early shift. I had Johnny, tall and lanky. and Ken (all muscle/beefy). Although I prefer to have Asian, they all did the trick and I had left happy each time.

I think Babylon changed hands, haven't visited in two months, since Dylan retired.

good to know. thank you. august is one of my all-time favorites.

Guest PJNYC

Saw Giovanni at 27 Men’s Spa today and he was incredible. Great massage, super personable, and a cutie! Def recommend.

Do any of the spas provide body shaves? Not waxing or clipping but shaving. Or private providers are good too.

I'm not sure I would go to just anyone to do that kind of work - it's a razor blade near sensitive areas. But Hush Manhattan on West 47th Street does all kinds of grooming. Just call them and tell them what you want. In my several years of experience going there anyone they pair you with will be competent with both waxing (sugaring) and trimming/ shaving.

I'm not sure I would go to just anyone to do that kind of work - it's a razor blade near sensitive areas. But Hush Manhattan on West 47th Street does all kinds of grooming. Just call them and tell them what you want. In my several years of experience going there anyone they pair you with will be competent with both waxing (sugaring) and trimming/ shaving.

I second that. I’ve been to hush a few times over the last few months and Shawn’s sugaring is on point.

Do saunas open on 05/17?

To my understanding (at least here in NYC), although everything is gonna be opening, saunas and steam rooms (and I presume showers) will remain closed until the location updates their air filtration systems if they haven’t already. I could be wrong though.