Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I had to google Grandee. Formerly know as New Hero, formerly known as Manta. I had gone to Manta once. The carpet grossed me out. Enough reason not to go back.

Can anyone recommend someone as good as or better than Andy at W Men?

I'd like to think the carpet was changed 2 spas later. I wonder what type of masseurs are at Grandee. Maybe some newbies? Have you seen Andy recently? I haven't been to him in a while but he would always take good care of me.

I broke down and decided to go for a massage with Michael Wang right in my own neighborhood. He gave one of the best massages that I can recall for less than half the price of what I usually pay. He massaged from head to toe and everything in between. I asked for medium pressure, he delivered. He asked if I wanted him to use hot stones on my back, something I haven't had in a while. A welcome addition. There was a female massage therapist available as well since it is a co-ed spa but it didn't bother me at all. It's a clean place, rooms are a decent size, we both wore masks, air purifier in the room. I left pleased and satisfied. I may become a regular. I had mentioned previously a ride on the 'D' train to 25th Avenue stop. You can also get there with a ride on the 'N' train to the Avenue 'U' stop. Both are within a couple blocks walk. It's a safe area. Michael is there 7 days a week. They close at 10 PM.

Thanks for this recommendation. I made it down there to Michael last week, and your description was accurate. A relaxing, fun massage, responsive to my needs, clean environment, good price.

I broke down and decided to go for a massage with Michael Wang right in my own neighborhood. He gave one of the best massages that I can recall for less than half the price of what I usually pay. He massaged from head to toe and everything in between. I asked for medium pressure, he delivered. He asked if I wanted him to use hot stones on my back, something I haven't had in a while. A welcome addition. There was a female massage therapist available as well since it is a co-ed spa but it didn't bother me at all. It's a clean place, rooms are a decent size, we both wore masks, air purifier in the room. I left pleased and satisfied. I may become a regular. I had mentioned previously a ride on the 'D' train to 25th Avenue stop. You can also get there with a ride on the 'N' train to the Avenue 'U' stop. Both are within a couple blocks walk. It's a safe area. Michael is there 7 days a week. They close at 10 PM.

Is there other male masseur at the spa? Or just Michael? Saw a guy named Richard on MasseurFinder at the same location as the spa on the map. Was he there too?

I'd like to think the carpet was changed 2 spas later. I wonder what type of masseurs are at Grandee. Maybe some newbies? Have you seen Andy recently? I haven't been to him in a while but he would always take good care of me.

@Grandee I've had Mike and Allen there. Both are short asian guys.

Is there other male masseur at the spa? Or just Michael? Saw a guy named Richard on MasseurFinder at the same location as the spa on the map. Was he there too?

No just Michael who I believe is the owner of the spa. I think I know the Richard you are referring to. His spa is right near Barclay Center. Nowhere near this area of Brooklyn.

Last time I went to Grandee I had Allen and he tried negotiating tips when I flipped over. Massage was actually quite good though.

I had a session at Grandee the other day with Allen and agree with you that his message technique was good, though he also did try and negotiate a bigger tip towards the end. He said he works there Tue-Sun and also advertises at the below link.

https://rentmasseur.com/CuteAsianmasseur

I had a session at Grandee the other day with Allen and agree with you that his message technique was good, though he also did try and negotiate a bigger tip towards the end. He said he works there Tue-Sun and also advertises at the below link.

https://rentmasseur.com/CuteAsianmasseur

His profile says he’s the “cutest Asian in Manhattan”. For some reason, that made me chuckle but thanks for the review on his massage technique. Kinda lame that he upsells for extras though.

No just Michael who I believe is the owner of the spa. I think I know the Richard you are referring to. His spa is right near Barclay Center. Nowhere near this area of Brooklyn.

Ah I must have mixed up. Have you had experience wit Richard as well?

I had to google Grandee. Formerly know as New Hero, formerly known as Manta. I had gone to Manta once. The carpet grossed me out. Enough reason not to go back.

Can anyone recommend someone as good as or better than Andy at W Men?

Yes grandee men's spa and new hero is same location, terry still working there , I got his amazing oil massage three time, he know all your body language, after the massage , so relax , I going Hu’s shot this week Wenthday

Not that I saw. One other female, as per the earlier post, but all seemed very comfortable.

Also, I saw Martin, a latino masseur who is maybe in his late 30s or 40s at Super Men Spa. He was okay. He had strong hands but still not my thing.

Just now in Grandee men, I got a new massager Andy Chen, he is tall and mighty, with bronze skin, strong thighs, and a complete big stallion. The third leg also looks very big. Both legs are big. The herbal essential oils covered my entire back, lower body, inside and outside of my thighs, sometimes deep and powerful, sometimes soft and comfortable, and suddenly feel my muscles, crispy, I want a heavenly experience, 90 minutes After the massage, I felt that time flew by. After the massage, I never wanted to leave the room. I didn’t have enough change. I gave a tip of $37.

Just now in Grandee men, I got a new massager Andy Chen, he is tall and mighty, with bronze skin, strong thighs, and a complete big stallion. The third leg also looks very big. Both legs are big. The herbal essential oils covered my entire back, lower body, inside and outside of my thighs, sometimes deep and powerful, sometimes soft and comfortable, and suddenly feel my muscles, crispy, I want a heavenly experience, 90 minutes After the massage, I felt that time flew by. After the massage, I never wanted to leave the room. I didn’t have enough change. I gave a tip of $37.

Is this Andy? https://rentmasseur.com/AndyChen