Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Yeah, I feel bad for him too. He's a really nice guy. I would hate for anything to happen to him.

Exactly! There's so much crime out there and they want to concentrate on this? It's ridiculous! I just saw a video of someone beating and choking an Asian guy on a subway until he passed out. That's where they should be concentrating on crime. Ugh!

I don’t disagree, but in candor these places are pretty brazen about how they market themselves these days. I could make the same argument about a drug dealer. Probably not great harm in the grand scheme of things but what he’s doing is still against the law. If you run around creating Facebook pages and market what you’re doing, the cops kinda have to respond when a neighbor flags it.

You all made your point.

but I think the main reason why the operation happened was something else. Check the recent reviews of TMS on yelp. You may find that there was not enough management which brought the quality of service down. Therefore conflict between provider and receiver existed.

There are hundreds of small businesses which lack of this or that. But as long as they operate/manage well. Both Service providers and receivers benefit from the trade. Both satisfied. Then police will definitely stay away from them, chill for coffees. ?

TMS was good one. Still good now. The Issue is only about one staff there.

Ok, so just sharing this -- bad experience. 27 men's spa. I just wanted a massage and had an OK one there a couple of weeks prior. The person on the phone said, 'we have a special, body scrub plus massage for 90 mins, $105." I said ok. When I got there, I got "Johny" -- skinny white guy. Boring body scrub, massage so bad I was about to punt on it about half way in. I held on, but towards the ends (HE) it was borderline painful. I did NOT enjoy this. IMO, "Johny" = avoid.

You all made your point.

but I think the main reason why the operation happened was something else. Check the recent reviews of TMS on yelp. You may find that there was not enough management which brought the quality of service down. Therefore conflict between provider and receiver existed.

There are hundreds of small businesses which lack of this or that. But as long as they operate/manage well. Both Service providers and receivers benefit from the trade. Both satisfied. Then police will definitely stay away from them, chill for coffees. ?

TMS was good one. Still good now. The Issue is only about one staff there.

I would add that conflicts between management and providers can also result in such unfortunate events. They keep a database consisting of detailed notes of each client, including, name, contact information, age, number of visits, dates and times of visits, amount of tips, sexual proclivities, turn ons, whether or not the client reached climax, how long it took for the client to climax, personal hygiene, and other details which providers maintain updated after each visit. Management of such establishments must be careful not to slight, mistreat, or be unfair towards providers who may have enough insight and incriminating evidence to shut them down. An angry or slighted receiver can retaliate by leaving bad reviews at best or give information to the authorities at worst, but nothing comes close to what a slighted or angry provider can do while possessing such a weight of evidence.

Ok, so just sharing this -- bad experience. 27 men's spa. I just wanted a massage and had an OK one there a couple of weeks prior. The person on the phone said, 'we have a special, body scrub plus massage for 90 mins, $105." I said ok. When I got there, I got "Johny" -- skinny white guy. Boring body scrub, massage so bad I was about to punt on it about half way in. I held on, but towards the ends (HE) it was borderline painful. I did NOT enjoy this. IMO, "Johny" = avoid.

Poor Johnny, LOL. I wonder if he knows there’s secretly recorded videos of him on someone’s JFF page? I’ll never understand why people secretly record videos in spa’s, but..

I don't think the Alex who goes by the name of Blessings is the Alex who was at Utopia and Shangri-la. I remember Alex at those spas. A real hunk who got naked fast, and liked to play. He was from Venezuela. Blessings doesn't appear to be the same person. I note that Blessings gets a lot of money for his massages, and none of the reviewers use the word "erotic" to describe them. I think that's a bit odd, but none of my business.

And I would also love to know where Alex from the spas is now!

I don't think the Alex who goes by the name of Blessings is the Alex who was at Utopia and Shangri-la. I remember Alex at those spas. A real hunk who got naked fast, and liked to play. He was from Venezuela. Blessings doesn't appear to be the same person. I note that Blessings gets a lot of money for his massages, and none of the reviewers use the word "erotic" to describe them. I think that's a bit odd, but none of my business.

Alex from Utopia got married last summer and moved to Austin.

I have been happy with the 27 men spa guys so far. Surprised to see this feedback and thanks for sharing. Suggest you have a word with Ben, the manager, who is a very nice and efficient guy. Johnny is one of the new guys so could benefit from some good advice from Ben.

Poor Johnny, LOL. I wonder if he knows there’s secretly recorded videos of him on someone’s JFF page? I’ll never understand why people secretly record videos in spa’s, but..

Are you saying a client of his recorded him giving a massage? How do you pull something like that off, or was Johnny the client? Really bad regardless.

I too have been to 27 men’s spa the new location and had Johnny and he was AMAZING. Best massage I ever had I melted into a puddle on the table I loved every minute. He’s very strong and uses excellent pressure and I’ll definitely be returning to him. You must like very light pressure and not have properly communicated with him as to what you wanted because I’ve never had any issue.

I too have been to 27 men’s spa the new location and had Johnny and he was AMAZING. Best massage I ever had I melted into a puddle on the table I loved every minute. He’s very strong and uses excellent pressure and I’ll definitely be returning to him. You must like very light pressure and not have properly communicated with him as to what you wanted because I’ve never had any issue.

@Aroddude welcome to the forum and thanks for joining so you advocate on Johnny’s behalf as your very first post.

Alex who worked at Utopia and briefly at Shangrila left and was working private but since moved to Texas.

however there was another Alex that worked at Shangrila who also left and is working on his own and he is blessing and he gives an amazing massage

Here is his link in case anyone missed it https://rentmasseur.com/Blessings

He went to Men’s Spa and was using the name Diego there. I’m not sure if he’s still there though. Lovely guy.

I was just at 27 men's spa. I asked for either Rodrigo (aka Diego ) or Victor (formerly at Shangrila) and I was told that they don't work there . I ended up with August which I had years ago at another spa . He was very good technically but lacks on sensual for me . If anyone knows where either Rodrigo or Victor are, please let us know .

Thanks

Are you saying a client of his recorded him giving a massage? How do you pull something like that off, or was Johnny the client? Really bad regardless.

Yup! It's the same damn dude that was recording "spycam" videos in a local Manhattan spa which caused THAT spa to be shut down. Now he's doing the same thing at Spa 27 and other spa's. GRANTED, he doesn't listen the spa names but if you've been to any of these spas before, then you'll know exactly where he's recording at.

Yup! It's the same damn dude that was recording "spycam" videos in a local Manhattan spa which caused THAT spa to be shut down. Now he's doing the same thing at Spa 27 and other spa's. GRANTED, he doesn't listen the spa names but if you've been to any of these spas before, then you'll know exactly where he's recording at.

Oh, THAT asshole. If I recall, he also has an onlyfans account. Very unfortunate.

I had Johnny and thought he did a good job. It was strong and sensual. Nice guy. It's not the same guy in the JFF videos though unless there is a different guy who records than the one I'm thinking of.