Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Headed back to NYC for a bit, and was interested by Michael Wang page on masseur finder... this may sound like a really stupid question, but where are the contact numbers? I thought maybe you have to create a loign, but the only thing I find are the packages geared towards the actual masseurs to advertise on the site... I know I'm missing something, or I'm slightly stupid :)

Headed back to NYC for a bit, and was interested by Michael Wang page on masseur finder... this may sound like a really stupid question, but where are the contact numbers? I thought maybe you have to create a loign, but the only thing I find are the packages geared towards the actual masseurs to advertise on the site... I know I'm missing something, or I'm slightly stupid :)

You're not stupid! Masseurfinder suppresses the masseur's contact information during the overnight hours so that you cannot call them in case you get a sudden urge for a massage in the middle of the night. Check again after 6 AM.

A lot of people had that question, and it’s not a stupid question at all. You can either wait until after 6am (and the contact numbers will be available) or you can change the time zone on your phone or PC (to any time after 6am and before midnight) and just refresh the RM page. Works like a charm.

or I'm slightly stupid

NO... MasseurFinder is stupid. They’ve taken adhering to the SESTA / FOSTA laws to an extreme. Well of course if you’re on their site between midnight and 6am you have more nefarious motives. ? You can also change your device time to make the contact numbers appear. Edited by EVdude

Oh my god

Today went engery men got Ninety mins massage including Sea salt body scrub and oil massage

The new hot guy very very strong and talent massage skill , he said his name is Han , From Tibet, it is very very surprised to me

He is good looking. Very very tall, and big

Very very Sex wheat skin I wish I had that one, because he be back next week

one more shot :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:???????

Bigman, are you talking about your 2nd covid vaccine shot? ???

Can someone describe what Han looks like? In general I'm interested in a massage with a masculine guy. All ethnicities are fine - I just want someone who is strong, masculine and can give a great massage. Hairy is A+. Thanks!!

Who are the favorites at TSMS (Times Square)? I’m hoping to make my first visit there next weekend and would welcome any tips! Are the guys on their Facebook page real? I’m assuming not but thought worth checking because if so I’d be making an appointment with them in a heartbeat ?

Anyone been to Escape Men Spa? I was there and there was a very cute, short blond guy with glasses on my way out so wondering if anyone knows his name.

His name should be Luis. But doesn’t work there anymore.

Seems there are only 2-3 therapists in total working in Escape men.

His name should be Luis. But doesn’t work there anymore.

Seems there are only 2-3 therapists in total working in Escape men.

Oh really? I went last week and ended up having Luis so I he still works there unless he left in the last week.