Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

anyone been to time square men’s spa lately? thinking of going and curious if anyone’s tried someone other than Adam. I’ve only been seeing him but curious if there are any newbies that are just as hot and provides a great massage.

I’ve seen both John and Adam at TSMS. Both massages have been great, and John is eager to make sure you’re relaxed and enjoying the massage. Aesthetically I have a preference for Adam, but massage wise they’re both a solid option. Adam does a bit more stretching than John, but otherwise similar in terms of sensuality and technique.

Anybody have a rec for Asian masseur in the west village area? Why Men, morning dew, living fresh etc? I’m 6’1 so looking for someone strong.

From what I’ve been told, there aren’t any Asian masseur’s at LF anymore. But perhaps I was misinformed. When I went (Pre-COVID), Andy was there, and he’s been talked about (positively) on the forum a few times

Does any have a recommendation for late night or 24hr Spa/Sauna in NYC or NJ? I am looking to get body scrub & massage. Thanks

The fifth time I came to Yeah man, for Jeff, his massage technique is still as usual, the pressure is just right, sometimes strong and powerful, sometimes the fingertips gently slide over the lower body, there is a kind of numbness in the thigh during the internal test. It feels like a hungry and thirsty person walking in the desert, drinking frozen Coca-Cola, I finished 90 minutes, I feel that the time is a gram of an hour, unforgettable his six-pack abs, unforgettable his strong and powerful thighs,

The fifth time I came to Yeah man, for Jeff, his massage technique is still as usual, the pressure is just right, sometimes strong and powerful, sometimes the fingertips gently slide over the lower body, there is a kind of numbness in the thigh during the internal test. It feels like a hungry and thirsty person walking in the desert, drinking frozen Coca-Cola, I finished 90 minutes, I feel that the time is a gram of an hour, unforgettable his six-pack abs, unforgettable his strong and powerful thighs,

Quite an interesting analogy and description of Jeff's special massage skills. It sounds like the 'unforgettable' moments blew you away! ?

Since there seems to have been a shuffle of masseurs, thought I would ask as I'm close to getting my second shot and wanted to head to the spas again: Any larger, beary, and older (40+) guys in the spas now? Dont want thin and/or too muscular. Can be a legit place too, but obviously prefer HE.

Interesting. I saw a review similar to this on Yelp 11/30/2020. In the non-posted section of reviews.

What spas/masseurs would you recommend that is good looking, muscular and give a really incredible, deep tissue/thai massage, but also aren't afraid to massage the intimate spots. I'm not really looking for a HE, just some deep pressure touch in all the right places.

Edited by DBC

Hello everyone, I am new here so please be patient with me. If I ever post anything inappropriate on this thread, please let me know. Thank you.

Anyways, I was looking into going to one of these spas and I have a couple of questions: for a first-timer, where do you recommend to go? Are all body works on the spas mentioned above happens in the buff? And lastly, in connection to the first question, I want strong and deep body work, who do you recommend?

Any recommendations at Living Fresh? Think it has the best environment and atmosphere. Need a masseur recommendation. DM or post any recs

I would’ve suggested Andy but from what I’ve been told, he’s no longer at LF. Apparently they brought in all new masseurs.

Please report

I broke down and decided to go for a massage with Michael Wang right in my own neighborhood. He gave one of the best massages that I can recall for less than half the price of what I usually pay. He massaged from head to toe and everything in between. I asked for medium pressure, he delivered. He asked if I wanted him to use hot stones on my back, something I haven't had in a while. A welcome addition. There was a female massage therapist available as well since it is a co-ed spa but it didn't bother me at all. It's a clean place, rooms are a decent size, we both wore masks, air purifier in the room. I left pleased and satisfied. I may become a regular. I had mentioned previously a ride on the 'D' train to 25th Avenue stop. You can also get there with a ride on the 'N' train to the Avenue 'U' stop. Both are within a couple blocks walk. It's a safe area. Michael is there 7 days a week. They close at 10 PM.

Guest fm0322

I broke down and decided to go for a massage with Michael Wang right in my own neighborhood. He gave one of the best massages that I can recall for less than half the price of what I usually pay. He massaged from head to toe and everything in between. I asked for medium pressure, he delivered. He asked if I wanted him to use hot stones on my back, something I haven't had in a while. A welcome addition. There was a female massage therapist available as well since it is a co-ed spa but it didn't bother me at all. It's a clean place, rooms are a decent size, we both wore masks, air purifier in the room. I left pleased and satisfied. I may become a regular. I had mentioned previously a ride on the 'D' train to 25th Avenue stop. You can also get there with a ride on the 'N' train to the Avenue 'U' stop. Both are within a couple blocks walk. It's a safe area. Michael is there 7 days a week. They close at 10 PM.

Link? RM? MF? Please