Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Since the big NYC spa thread was cleared, I lost all my information which I was safely assuming it would always be there. So can you guys remind me:

Who do we know works as a masseur at Utopia and their type?

- Simon (cute Asian guy)

- ??? (???)

- ??? (???)

- ??? (???)

Ricardo is there, he's the one I ask for. Calming and professional

Edited by DPAndros

Any recs. for a muscular, strong masseuse? Quincy, however I called both Shangrila & Energy and no Quincy there? Any other recs??

Oh my god

Today went engery men got Ninety mins massage including Sea salt body scrub and oil massage

The new hot guy very very strong and talent massage skill , he said his name is Han , From Tibet, it is very very surprised to me

He is good looking. Very very tall, and big

Very very Sex wheat skin I wish I had that one, because he be back next week

one more shot :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:???????

Hello all, I’ll be in NYC for a week or so in about 10 days. I’ve been reading this forum for years and wish to thank you all for both the information as well as the entertainment (speaking as someone living in a less masseur-asset rich part of the country who is otherwise lo ving vicariously through you lucky NYC folks). However, it can be dizzying keeping up with the different spas and the migration of masseurs from ions place to another. On my last visit to the city, I’d hoped to try Simon at Utopia (based upon ethics forum). However, he was not working the day I went. Thus, I was assigned a cute-ish younger guy who gave a nice and friendly table shower and massage. I cannot recall his name... Asian and sort of doughy but cute and friendly. However, I would not repeat. I also have had a lovely experience with Kenzo when he was at Manta. It would repeat that based upon how involved the experience was even though himself Kenzo was a bit rougher in appearance than I typically like.

Like many others on the forum, I rather like the spa experience and the thrill of not knowing entirely what will happen or how it will unfold. I am largely attracted to guys who are slim but defined, at least somewhat reasonably skilled at massage and who would be described as nice (so that the experience is pleasant regardless of how it plays out). To that end, I am curious if Simon (now at ShangriLa if I’m keeping up correctly) is still on the recommended list. I am open to any and all suggestions of you have them. I’m happy to accept DM responses or ones within this forum.

Thank you all, again. You have provided hours of enjoyment and research material for this Long time fan.

@Tarheelboy214, I would recommend Ken who currently works out of Energy Men Spa on West 23rd Street (https://www.energymenspa.com/). He's maybe not your physical ideal (he's short and meaty; an asian cub, not a twink), but he's very sweet and friendly and gives a lovely massage. I've seen him many times and have always left totally satisfied.

You can also check out his RM profile (http://rentmasseur.com/TJ_SEA/).

Good luck and safe travels!

(I posted this reply under the "Spas in NYC" thread since I wasn't referencing 27 Men Spa.)

@Tarheelboy214, I would recommend Ken who currently works out of Energy Men Spa on West 23rd Street (https://www.energymenspa.com/). He's maybe not your physical ideal (he's short and meaty; an asian cub, not a twink), but he's very sweet and friendly and gives a lovely massage. I've seen him many times and have always left totally satisfied.

You can also check out his RM profile (http://rentmasseur.com/TJ_SEA/).

Good luck and safe travels!

(I posted this reply under the "Spas in NYC" thread since I wasn't referencing 27 Men Spa.)

Thank you so much!

(Originally inadvertently posted in the forum RE: 27 spa)

Hello all, I’ll be in NYC for a week or so in about 10 days. I’ve been reading this forum for years and wish to thank you all for both the information as well as the entertainment (speaking as someone living in a less masseur-asset rich part of the country who is otherwise lo ving vicariously through you lucky NYC folks). However, it can be dizzying keeping up with the different spas and the migration of masseurs from ions place to another. On my last visit to the city, I’d hoped to try Simon at Utopia (based upon ethics forum). However, he was not working the day I went. Thus, I was assigned a cute-ish younger guy who gave a nice and friendly table shower and massage. I cannot recall his name... Asian and sort of doughy but cute and friendly. However, I would not repeat. I also have had a lovely experience with Kenzo when he was at Manta. It would repeat that based upon how involved the experience was even though himself Kenzo was a bit rougher in appearance than I typically like.

Liike many others on the forum, I rather like the spa experience and the thrill of not knowing entirely what will happen or how it will unfold. I am largely attracted to guys who are slim but defined, at least somewhat reasonably skilled at massage and who would be described as nice (so that the experience is pleasant regardless of how it plays out). To that end, I am curious if Simon (now at ShangriLa if I’m keeping up correctly) is still on the recommended list. I am open to any and all suggestions of you have them. I’m happy to accept DM responses or ones within this forum.

Thank you all, again. You have provided hours of enjoyment and research material for this Long time fan.

(Originally inadvertently posted in the forum RE: 27 spa)

Liike many others on the forum, I rather like the spa experience and the thrill of not knowing entirely what will happen or how it will unfold. I am largely attracted to guys who are slim but defined, at least somewhat reasonably skilled at massage and who would be described as nice (so that the experience is pleasant regardless of how it plays out). To that end, I am curious if Simon (now at ShangriLa if I’m keeping up correctly) is still on the recommended list. I am open to any and all suggestions of you have them. I’m happy to accept DM responses or ones within this forum.

Just a thought... You'd maybe enjoy saying hello to https://rentmasseur.com/TerrenceZz.

Anyone been back to New East Men Spa since March? Haven’t seen much mention. Presume Leo is still running it. This guy who used to be in Virginia maps to there with their rates:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40652/

Responding to myself, he now maps to “Soaring Spa” in Bensonhurst. It’s a haul... but at $40 an hour... do 2 hours! Anyone actually try him?

Responding to myself, he now maps to “Soaring Spa” in Bensonhurst. It’s a haul... but at $40 an hour... do 2 hours! Anyone actually try him?

It's $40 for half hour - $55 for one hour which is still a bargain. I called this place which is close by and "Michael" answered the phone. It must be the Michael Wang in the masseurfinder ad. He spoke enough English to get by and seemed OK. I've never seen a M4M massage spa anywhere near this side of Brooklyn. I get the impression that it may for male & female massages. I will check the place out in my travels today and see what kind of vibes I get before actually scheduling a massage. This area had massage parlors on every other block a few years back before the local police precinct's cracked down and they all closed one after the other. So, I find this very intriguing. I've only gone for a very limited # of massages since the pandemic with one of my regulars in NYC. I'll report back.

It's $40 for half hour - $55 for one hour which is still a bargain. I called this place which is close by and "Michael" answered the phone. It must be the Michael Wang in the masseurfinder ad. He spoke enough English to get by and seemed OK. I've never seen a M4M massage spa anywhere near this side of Brooklyn. I get the impression that it may for male & female massages. I will check the place out in my travels today and see what kind of vibes I get before actually scheduling a massage. This area had massage parlors on every other block a few years back before the local police precinct's cracked down and they all closed one after the other. So, I find this very intriguing. I've only gone for a very limited # of massages since the pandemic with one of my regulars in NYC. I'll report back.

I stopped by the spa this afternoon to check it out. It's a store front regular massage+ parlor type spa. They do nails, cupping, etc. It's for male & female customers which is what I thought. I may give it a try with Michael in the near future. If anyone is interested in checking out the place, you would have to take the 'D' train to the 25th Avenue stop (2 stops from the end of the line - Coney Island). It would only be a couple of blocks walk to the spa.

I stopped by the spa this afternoon to check it out. It's a store front regular massage+ parlor type spa. They do nails, cupping, etc. It's for male & female customers which is what I thought. I may give it a try with Michael in the near future. If anyone is interested in checking out the place, you would have to take the 'D' train to the 25th Avenue stop (2 stops from the end of the line - Coney Island). It would only be a couple of blocks walk to the spa.

Please report