Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

@capthook - I wouldn't think you elected to have the woman handle your hook. ;)

No, she actually tried to bait and switch me too. Told me he would be there when I made the appointment. It was so annoying cause I rushed to get there but when I showed up it was just her. She tried to get me to stay but I told her I wanted the guy and left.

No, she actually tried to bait and switch me too. Told me he would be there when I made the appointment. It was so annoying cause I rushed to get there but when I showed up it was just her. She tried to get me to stay but I told her I wanted the guy and left.

These businesses are desperate. They will do anything to get some $$$. You did the right thing by standing your ground. It's your $$$ and you'll spend it the way it suits you.

Today I’m go to the new opened spa Chelsea men spa (at 29st 6&7 ave) It was moved from the 14th Street green house men spa.The environment there is better than the green house. I did a 90minute table shower+massage combo.it so nice!

Today I’m go to the new opened spa Chelsea men spa (at 29st 6&7 ave) It was moved from the 14th Street green house men spa.The environment there is better than the green house. I did a 90minute table shower+massage combo.it so nice!

You went to the new Greenhouse location. Who was your masseur? I was a regular there but my masseur went to China with his parents and hasn't returned. I'd like to know who the other masseurs are there now. Feel free to PM me if you are not comfortable providing detais here.

Thanks for joining the forum to tell us about the new spa.

You went to the new Greenhouse location. Who was your masseur? I was a regular there but my masseur went to China with his parents and hasn't returned. I'd like to know who the other masseurs are there now. Feel free to PM me if you are not comfortable providing detais here.

haha so funny. Love when a newb posts about a new spa and how nice it is.

Can anyone who has been to TSMS or 27 men after their reopening PM me their experiences? I just want to know what to expect and general vibe is. Thanks! ^^;

id like to know about anyone that’s been to TSMS as well since reopening. please dm me :)

RE: Epic Men — $130 for a 90-minute! Damn... And no photos of the therapists?!

I wouldn’t pay that much.

It’s to cover the glass of wine you get with your service.?

Do any of the places have real photos of their therapists? I do wish more posted a schedule with at least the names, like 27 Men Spa does.

Checked out Utopia. Masks were worn by both for the whole session, and overall the fact that the walls don't extend to the ceiling (although annoying for the noise factor) does make me feel safer with air circulating. Planning on heading back to TSMS soon as well.

“Today I’m go to the”

“It so nice”

I mean spelling + grammar errors happen all the time. I’m just as guilty at times.

This one just seems suspect to me. Haha

Haha! I agree, have you noticed how many "newbies" there are lately? hummmm......?

Took the plunge and had a session at Shangrila, which was very clean. Based on other comments here, I selected Patrick. He was indeed very polite and kept his mask on the entire time. It was a great session; Patrick used a variety of styles and strokes that hit all the right spots.

Question: any recommendations for Utopia? Is Simon still there?

Took the plunge and had a session at Shangrila, which was very clean. Based on other comments here, I selected Patrick. He was indeed very polite and kept his mask on the entire time. It was a great session; Patrick used a variety of styles and strokes that hit all the right spots.

Question: any recommendations for Utopia? Is Simon still there?

I went to Utopia last October. When I asked for Simon they said he didn't work there anymore. Although I'm not entirely sure if they meant he wasn't working that specific day or wasn't working there at all, anymore.

I went to Utopia last October. When I asked for Simon they said he didn't work there anymore. Although I'm not entirely sure if they meant he wasn't working that specific day or wasn't working there at all, anymore.

Simon moved to Yeah Man. Me likes! He was there just before the lockdown but not sure about now.

does TSMS have a table shower? saw it mentioned here but have never seen it at the current location

It does not. There is a regular shower stall in the last room on the right (behind the reception desk), but no table shower.