Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

The last time I was at Utopia was mid-December, and I saw Victor. I hope he's still there; he's been there for a long time. Alex may be there; think he used to shuttle between Utopia and Shangrila. I used to like Jerry (slim Chinese masseur with a sparkling personality), but I think he's working at another spa now.

I don't know any of the other masseurs; I'd like to hear about them, too.

I saw Victor the last time I went to Utopia. The massage was ok. I have had better.

I want to go to SMS or 27, but want to know who gives the best, deep pressure massage and isn't afraid to get handsy. (Not looking for a HE tho...)

Jorge sounds great, but wondering if he's still around and gives good massages?

What do some of the other masseurs look like? Kenan?

Anyone know where Jimmy from TSMS ended up? Was really looking forward to a session with him and it seems he’s no longer there.

What? Really he's gone? I always thought he was manager/owner?? Did someone at TS tell you he is no longer there?

Yesterday text: “Warmly Welcome”

New East Men Spa, Grand Opening !!!

Seasonal Special Offer ???

M4M Body Work

Happy Hour:$55/Hr Massage

Waxing / Trimming and Shaving

We do have Vichy Shower Room body scrub .

www.eastmenspanyc.com

Walk-in Warmly Welcome

Call or text for appointment

Tel. 212-388-1020

344 E 16th St,New York,NY

Open 11:00am to 11:30pm

7 days a week

Yeah I called and tried to book and they said he’s no longer working there. If someone else calls and gets the same let us know!

From what I understand from a call I placed is that he is still owner/manger, but not doing massages, at least not for the time being it seems.....

I want to go to SMS or 27, but want to know who gives the best, deep pressure massage and isn't afraid to get handsy. (Not looking for a HE tho...)

Jorge sounds great, but wondering if he's still around and gives good massages?

What do some of the other masseurs look like? Kenan?

My go-to guy at 27 is Yura. Never been disappointed with my sessions with him.

Had Philip at Times Square, nice guy, but going back to someone said a few pages ago about them potentially hurting you, he is definitely someone who might. I like strong and asked for it but I had to tell him too hard more than once. He was going very fast too so I felt like I was on the subway so it wasn't relaxing at all.

Does anyone have any experience with Jason at Times Square?

Philip is a hard NO- negotiated for tips and turned me off big time. Massage was subpar too.

So sorry! I've posted about this before with other masseurs. It really annoys me when this happens and they try to negotiate, and especially during the massage!!!

Had Philip at Times Square, nice guy, but going back to someone said a few pages ago about them potentially hurting you, he is definitely someone who might. I like strong and asked for it but I had to tell him too hard more than once. He was going very fast too so I felt like I was on the subway so it wasn't relaxing at all.

Agree. Saw Philip for 2nd time Sat evening and still in pain on Tues. I enjoy and requested a strong massage, 1st massage was fine but last one will be my last one.

Edited by foleynyc