Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Has anyone been to Babylon lately? I called to ask who was available and didn't recognize the names

Was Dylan's name one of the names mentioned? He was the only regular there. There hasn't been any chat about Babylon lately at all especially after the new spas opened.

Was Dylan's name one of the names mentioned? He was the only regular there. There hasn't been any chat about Babylon lately at all especially after the new spas opened.

Nope, just three names I've never heard before. Wondering if anyone has tried out these new guys, if so please PM me

Hey all ... Bit of a beginner here but visiting NYC for work a few times in January. Is it realistic to find a masseur willing to perform the massage nude? I don't even want a HE, but some eye candy and freedom to explore them a bit would be amazing.

Not sure if he will do it if he is just meeting you but Rodrigo at Supermens I have heard hes does nude.

https://rentmasseur.com/Anexoticcarl have not seen him in years but last time I did he did it nude.

Hey all ... Bit of a beginner here but visiting NYC for work a few times in January. Is it realistic to find a masseur willing to perform the massage nude? I don't even want a HE, but some eye candy and freedom to explore them a bit would be amazing.

You’d be more assured of the experience by going private. Many NYC options discussed outside this thread. In all of my my spa massages over many years, I’ve only had 1 that was nude from the start.