Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

RE: Sabir -- Myster Solved (I think)

Several days ago I posted about my massage at Super Men's Spa with "Sabir" and gave him a big thumbs up. Several people have messaged me to say they called Super Men's and they said there was no Sabir there. This really puzzled me because I had to ask him repeatedly what his name was bc. I couldn't understand -- so I know that's what he told me. At any rate went back to SMS today, described "Sabir" to the guy behind the desk, and lo and behold he appears. I asked him his name and he says "Liam."

So mystery solved, "Sabir" = Liam (unless he changes it again...) Still thumbs up, BTW!

I was the one first reporting the video screens at Times Sq.

I only saw the screens and did not know what was being viewed.

To my thinking, there was little need for security cameras as there was a pretty clear view upfront from the desk and outside by the steps.

I could be wrong but was scary.

To my thinking, there was little need for security cameras as there was a pretty clear view upfront from the desk and outside by the steps.

You cannot see who is coming down the steps or at street level from the reception desk.

The video cameras are not just for management to monitor who is entering and protect the staff but also to watch staff encase of stealing. Even mani/pedi/massage parlors have security cameras.

Hi. Have you tried either of them? How was the experience?

Antonio (from Spain), Marcos (no sure).

See all the names here: this week's masseurs

I’ve tried Marcos. He’s Brazilian. Slim/lean, tallish and resembles Enrique Iglesias (to me at least). Friendly, talkative and accommodating with sufficiently decent massage skills. He’s sensual (but *only* sensual and not much more beyond tht).