Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Do you think tipping 20$ is insulting if it’s just a 30 minute massage ? Anyone ?

If it’s just a regular massage, isn’t standard just like 18-20%? Unless it wasn’t regular, but it doesn’t sound like much else happened..? So wouldn’t $20 even be generous, depending on how much 30 min is? Unless I’m just cheap.. lol..

I enjoyed seeing Jorge at Shangrila. Wondering if there’s another hot Latino to try. Thanks

I've had Victor and Martin at Super Men, both latin. Victor is more sensual. Martin's massage skills are quite good. Both worth the trip. PM for more.

Edited by Timoteo

I finally just experienced Adam at time square men spa. Amazing technique. More on the strong spectrum of massages . He lacked a bit on the sensual side but everything else was excellent . He looks asian but he is actually Russian also in his mannerism .

Finally tried Adam at TS. Super amazing technique. Agree, not much in the “blatant” sensual department but the way he twisted, contorted and pressed into me with his body oddly turned me on. Kind of massage you wished the masseur was naked. Some really unique moves. And if you ask for strong, you get strong. To his credit, I asked him to ease off a bit.

I recommend Jorge at Shangrila. I've heard good things about Rodrigo there as well.

It's disappointing that you can't get photos or names of the staff at these spots.

Hush Manhattan at least has pictures of the guys and you can schedule with them specifically for body grooming and some for massage.