Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

?

I never got to see what was down there!

I was very impressed haha. I’m checking out super men’s sometime this week in an attempt to see if he moved there. Very disappointed in the establishment for letting go such a skilled and personable masseur.

I was very impressed haha. I’m checking out super men’s sometime this week in an attempt to see if he moved there. Very disappointed in the establishment for letting go such a skilled and personable masseur.

Dunno why he was fired but I called over one time when he was on the schedule and was told he wasn't working that day. Then I booked him ahead only to arrive and he was a no show and I got assigned someone else. Guessing he was undependable.

I finally just experienced Adam at time square men spa. Amazing technique. More on the strong spectrum of massages . He lacked a bit on the sensual side but everything else was excellent . He looks asian but he is actually Russian also in his mannerism .

Can you tell me more about him? He sounds interesting. :-P

Dunno why he was fired but I called over one time when he was on the schedule and was told he wasn't working that day. Then I booked him ahead only to arrive and he was a no show and I got assigned someone else. Guessing he was undependable.

I had that issue with him too: Not on time at work, even though i had booked ahead of time. Ben swapped me to someone else and gave me a rebate.

Another day I did a walk-in at a time he was supposed to work (according to their Facebook-posted schedule), and when asked for him, they didn’t say “he is busy with another client”, they said “he hasn’t arrived yet.”

Hey I don’t think it is Right to blame Management for Masseurs Tardiness to be fired.

Ben is a nice guy and I don’t think he would want to see his good Masseurs go for no reason. Raphael is a great Masseurs no doubt

But Management cannot lose customers

Especially if they have an Appointment.

Has anyone tried Marcos at 27 yet?

Or any good recommendations for new masseurs? Tend to prefer Adam at Super Men or Rodrigo at Shangrila but open to trying new recommendations.

Also - random - but are there any Indian masseurs?

Arjun is the only known Indian masseur. His ad is not up now cause he gets enough requests from his regulars and he is also attending college. He is great fun.

Has anyone tried Marcos at 27 yet?

Or any good recommendations for new masseurs? Tend to prefer Adam at Super Men or Rodrigo at Shangrila but open to trying new recommendations.

Also - random - but are there any Indian masseurs?

Marcos actually kind of looks Indian, though they claim he’s Brazilian. But I don’t recommend him. Only got a weak massage from him on first visit.