Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Hey guys been reading this for a while but just made an account recently. Haven’t gotten a massage in a while, but went to greenhouse last night which is my go to. Only been to a couple other spots, but always feel most comfortable at greenhouse for some reason..

Who was your masseur at Greenhouse?

Who did you have and how was it?

Completely forgot his name unfortunately.. it wasn’t the best one I’d ever had there, but was good. Hit me up if more questions.

I’ve had good luck there. I can’t say I’ve had really bad experiences anywhere consistently. Of course one pops up due to chemistry, a tired masseur, who knows, but I’ve had as many good experiences at Greenhouse as I have anywhere else. I think the boys are trained as they are for super men. Same owner. The really good ones graduate and go to work at Super Men’s.

Oddly enough, that’s one of the few other places I’ve been and did not have a good experience there, so haven’t been back..

Only been to a couple other spots, but always feel most comfortable at greenhouse for some reason..

Yes, comfortable is a great word for Greenhouse. You may not get all the bells, whistles and extras like at some of the other places, but for me it is the most consistent and reliable massage experience. I’ve been there at least two dozen times and have only had two, what I consider, bad massages.

Hey guys - was in NY earlier this year and trying to remember which masseur I had. I believe the area was Chelsea, thinking maybe it was Super Men’s? Except when you walked inside there wasn’t any haircut type of chairs to the left.

My masseur was huge - really tall guy. Big, beefy. Thick where it counts. Latin, I wanna say.

Any idea who I am talking about? Would like to see him again on my upcoming trip.

Edited by labro85

Can’t decide. Who provides a good massage with a very sensual experience. Warm and friendly. No hang ups. Thanks

Marcell

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/38476/

OmarCures

https://rentmasseur.com/OmarCures

Probably better to check outside this spa thread. There is a very current thread detailing Omar. Should check it out.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-these-nyc-masseurs.152190/#post-1789486

I’m hoping for some friendly advice. Has anyone had good experience with 4 hand? Any recommendation as to with whom or where? Feel free to PM if you’ve had a good experience. Much appreciated.

Actually for me it was never great. The guys are always self conscious of the other watching how far they will go, and in the end don’t go very far in the sensual department.

New Paradise Men's Spa does trimming and waxing or sugaring. Waxing lasts longer, but if you have sensitive skin, you're going to have breakout issues. I got massive back acne when I tried to get my back sugared(like waxing only with a sugar paste that's at a lower temperature so supposedly less irritating).