Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Jimmy is top notch all around great masseur. Had him this afternoon, Adam wasn’t available. Mike is good too, though not at Jimmy’s level imho. You’ll leave happy there with any of them. Frankly, I think TSq is now my favorite NYC spa. Beautiful private quite rooms with showers and a good slate of masseurs.

Thank you :)

Tried Fabiano. Lots of oil / lots of fast rubbing around ( at times I felt like he was more trying to remove dead skin than massage my muscles) He doesn't really focus any effort on any single muscle spends WAY too much time on upper body and definitely doesn't come within a foot of your private parts...so no release. Mediocre at best.

Tried Fabiano. Lots of oil / lots of fast rubbing around ( at times I felt like he was more trying to remove dead skin than massage my muscles) He doesn't really focus any effort on any single muscle spends WAY too much time on upper body and definitely doesn't come within a foot of your private parts...so no release. Mediocre at best.

Anyone else have a recent experience with Fabiano?

Anyone else have a recent experience with Fabiano?

I think his massage skill is actually good. One of the better ones at Shangri-La. But he keeps it more therapeutic side for sure. Doesn’t feel service mind coming from him. So I am not inclined to return. He did ask for “good” tips as well.

I think his massage skill is actually good. One of the better ones at Shangri-La. But he keeps it more therapeutic side for sure. Doesn’t feel service mind coming from him. So I am not inclined to return. He did ask for “good” tips as well.

Ah. Thanks. I can get an excellent massage from Zeel at my own home. For these spas, I prefer the full package of a good massage and the perks.

and I been to New Hero Men Spa there everyone not ask tip

Guys I m in NYC only for a couple days. I like handsome young muscular asian with short hair and no facial hair. Here’s a list I compiled after reading this thread:

Energy men’s spa: terry, william

Utopia: Ricky

27 men spa: Kerry, Chris, Ryan

Greenhouse: Tony, Daniel

Time square: Alvin

Any other additions?

Thinking about New Paradise Men Spa for today. Any recommended therapist(s)? Specifically someone who is Russian/European, technically skilled, experienced with ability to deliver painfully strong deep tissue. Sensual would be nice, but not a must.

Super grateful for your advice!

Thinking about New Paradise Men Spa for today. Any recommended therapist(s)? Specifically someone who is Russian/European, technically skilled, experienced with ability to deliver painfully strong deep tissue. Sensual would be nice, but not a must.

Super grateful for your advice!

Alex is very good. Be aware New Paradise is strictly legit. The only time I ever heard on here of one going farther, that guy wasn't there much longer.

Jimmy is top notch all around great masseur. Had him this afternoon, Adam wasn’t available. Mike is good too, though not at Jimmy’s level imho. You’ll leave happy there with any of them. Frankly, I think TSq is now my favorite NYC spa. Beautiful private quite rooms with showers and a good slate of masseurs.

There are showers at TS Mens Spa?