Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

wow he's beautiful. I've had Alvin before who's great but I dont think I've seen Jimmy

Hi Rollingrock, I think you should try Jimmy

He is a humble, Cute, and honest guy. He is

great in all Aspects, Jimmy can go Strong

If you like and also Interactive. He is on

the Money. I am sure you will walk out happy.

Your calculation is right. But it’s not actuality.

My math says they massage 4 guys in a day. Work 6 days a week. They take $20 of the massage price and average $40 tip. That’s $240 a day x 6 days is $1440 a week and $5,760 a month. X 12 months that’s ~ $70,000 tax free. Let’s call it the equivalent of a $100,000/year job if someone is taxed. They are “working” 4 hours a day. Waiting another 5-6 for customers killing time on their phone.

The point isn’t to get people to tip less. Just laying out facts that these guys aren’t to feel sorry for. They aren’t licensed. Most are operating without a visa and aren’t paying taxes. It’s not a bad gig.

Hi Rollingrock, I think you should try Jimmy

He is a humble, Cute, and honest guy. He is

great in all Aspects, Jimmy can go Strong

If you like and also Interactive. He is on

the Money. I am sure you will walk out happy.

I second Mr. Bond's comments. Jimmy is hot. Also, keep in mind that Jimmy is part owner of TS Spa, so he surely wants his customers to leave satisfied and happy. Go for it!

My math says they massage 4 guys in a day. Work 6 days a week. They take $20 of the massage price and average $40 tip. That’s $240 a day x 6 days is $1440 a week and $5,760 a month. X 12 months that’s ~ $70,000 tax free. Let’s call it the equivalent of a $100,000/year job if someone is taxed. They are “working” 4 hours a day. Waiting another 5-6 for customers killing time on their phone.

The point isn’t to get people to tip less. Just laying out facts that these guys aren’t to feel sorry for. They aren’t licensed. Most are operating without a visa and aren’t paying taxes. It’s not a bad gig.

I mean tipped $80 from each one they take is impossible.

I mean tipped $80 from each one they take is impossible.

That’s why I used different assumptions of average $40 tip. I think some tip $20 and others tip $40 up to $60. Netting out at an average of $40. I don’t know if these numbers are realistic or not - just some educated guesses. I imagine Monday/Tuesday day shift is pretty slow. Maybe 1-2 customers. But hopefully on weekends they can do 6.

This question comes up quite often, but the accurate answer is Karl Kang out in San Francisco. Here is his link:

https://rentmasseur.com/karlkang

We all see things and people differently. I personally don't think that looks like him at all. This is no comment for pro or con, just I don't see him in that photo. So Rollingrock, try for yourself regardless and enjoy :)

As one who always advocates tipping well, I have to say that I think NYMasssageAddict is on the money (no pun intended) in his calculations of a spa masseur's income. They probably don't work 52 weeks a year, and lots of them don't work 6 days a week, but the numbers seem to be fairly accurate.

As one who always advocates tipping well, I have to say that I think NYMasssageAddict is on the money (no pun intended) in his calculations of a spa masseur's income. They probably don't work 52 weeks a year, and lots of them don't work 6 days a week, but the numbers seem to be fairly accurate.

Correct. Men Spas In Nyc are like transfer station. People come and go. Few boys would stay long when they don’t have better choice.

Talking about tax, yes they do get cash payment, they can make it tax free. But in the long term, they would not be able to having loan for cars and house. In my opinion they won’t have a better life than you even they can make a good amount cash nowadays. And this ‘ nowadays’ could be just when they are young. ?

Both Jimmy and Alven are good. I would say they are comparables. And it seems like they enjoy the sessions with me as well. And I’m willing to pay higher-end tips to hire both of them compared to many other masseurs in the parlors.

Edited by Calvin_Hu

I shared this earlier, but from a woman who worked in an Asian massage parlor with “full service”. Says she made $300-600 per day.

[MEDIA=reddit]NSFWIAMA/comments/8ewdwl[/MEDIA]

Jimmy is top notch all around great masseur. Had him this afternoon, Adam wasn’t available. Mike is good too, though not at Jimmy’s level imho. You’ll leave happy there with any of them. Frankly, I think TSq is now my favorite NYC spa. Beautiful private quite rooms with showers and a good slate of masseurs.

Any latino masseurs there to recommend?