Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Guest LeonTrotsky
I thought he was Mongolian. Russian is the second most commonly spoken language in Mongolia.

or, perhaps, Kazakh...

Where would anyone recommend going if young and thin - twink maybe even tending to the fem side would be?

Spa preferred but could be individual masseur.

I was wondering about ladyboys but was not sure if that’s the appropriate terminology to use and if this is the right place to ask.

Guest LeonTrotsky

In my country ladyboys has a VERY specific meaning, so be careful about what you are asking for!

Went to The One Men Spa for the first time today. Too pricy at $95 for an hour but I figured what the heck. The guy behind the desk was super cute. Sadly he was not the one giving me the massage but the guy who was was cute too, younger thin asian but I didn't get his name. They have a back room with a locker and a few showers. It's nice enough. They have a sauna or steam room but looked like it was just being used for storage. I would think for $95 they would have that working for clients. Anyway, the massage was good but strictly legit.

Got in a couple of massages during my brief Manhattan visit. Sergey first, a must for me. Then after scheduling drama with Pasha, I headed to Time Square men's spa and had a great massage with Luis. Nice spa and masseur.

Got in a couple of massages during my brief Manhattan visit. Sergey first, a must for me. Then after scheduling drama with Pasha, I headed to Time Square men's spa and had a great massage with Luis. Nice spa and masseur.

Where is Sergey

Hey. Great feed with so much info. Here visiting from the west coast. Anyone have a recommendation for a spa that has a good massage that is on the sensual side. Someone who really gets into it. Please PM me with any details. I'm staying in midtown but dont mind traveling. Appreciate the help.

Has anyone had jimmy or mike at time square spa ? Any feedback ? I’ve had Adam there

Jimmy is top notch all around great masseur. Had him this afternoon, Adam wasn’t available. Mike is good too, though not at Jimmy’s level imho. You’ll leave happy there with any of them. Frankly, I think TSq is now my favorite NYC spa. Beautiful private quite rooms with showers and a good slate of masseurs.

Good for him! And what a shame ?

This brings me to remember the many discussions here on whether we are tipping too little or not.

Case in point: I know several asian masseurs who, after a working a few years are able to put up businesses, finish college from good schools without incurring any student debt, live large and afford designer goods etc. They rack up around 8-9k on average each month, tax-free. This is not speculation, my masseur friends earn this much. They were even teasing me to just work in the spa instead of my office job that pays way less. So my 2 cents: yes, masseurs at spas are getting tipped way well enough.

This brings me to remember the many discussions here on whether we are tipping too little or not.

Case in point: I know several asian masseurs who, after a working a few years are able to put up businesses, finish college from good schools without incurring any student debt, live large and afford designer goods etc. They rack up around 8-9k on average each month, tax-free. This is not speculation, my masseur friends earn this much. They were even teasing me to just work in the spa instead of my office job that pays way less. So my 2 cents: yes, masseurs at spas are getting tipped way well enough.

Hmm, to get $9,000, they need 5 clients per day, 21 days a month, and they need these clients to tip $80 each.

Yeah, I guess that’s doable.