Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Would also like to know if the Ivan you meet matches the Ivan pic on their Facebook page.

Ok, so, Ivan looks a few years older in real than in the picture, but it’s him. His body is still very nicely defined. Clean, thorough, attentive, I liked him. And he knows what he is doing.

Some limits on the first meet-up but I am pretty sure I could talk him into much more after 2 or 3 good sessions, each time proving that I tip according to the extent of the service.

The spa is nice and the rooms are very private.

Any one remember Chris at 27 men spa ? He is working this friday 06/21 from 11am to 8 pm.

Any other schedule about him, I will update for u here.

Are you sure Chris going back ? I thought he is not working any more? Will check it out tomorrow. It would be great if he is working there again. Thanks for your info.

I had Jerry who said he only works one night a week - that was a Thursday. He was very talented.

I had Jerry long while ago at The spa locate on 58th St ,1st Ave .Now they closed .

Is that the same Jerry who’s short and skinny?He does a fantastic massage .

Are you sure Chris going back ? I thought he is not working any more? Will check it out tomorrow. It would be great if he is working there again. Thanks for your info.

Just made an appointment with Chris. He is there today for sure.

Just made an appointment with Chris. He is there today for sure.

I had a massage with Chris when he worked at Babylon and went under a different name. His massage was decent, but certain parts were mechanical and felt disconnected. I will not repeat. I believe he said he is a realtor as well which might explain why he has been off the grid for a while.

I believe I had a massage from Park, which was good. Adam is far better.

I totally agree with you and Spursy. I had

a Mindblowing massage at TSMS with Adam.

He cracked every bone in my body and always checking to see if I am fine. After a Stressful

Working Week I feel totally relaxed and Stress free and a happy Camper. Ready for my weekend. Thank you guys for your recommendation.