Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

The blond curly haired man is Raphael? I thought he had black hair.im really seeking inside info on him. Thanks

Most likely the blonde guy is just a stock photo / ad like every other pic on their Facebook page, and not a real masseur.

The blond curly haired man is Raphael? I thought he had black hair.im really seeking inside info on him. Thanks

Most likely the blonde guy is just a stock photo / ad like every other pic on their Facebook page, and not a real masseur.

Well, that is what @rollingrock and @MarkNY say. Take it up with them if you don’t believe it. I haven’t been able to check Raffael in person, so sorry, you’ll have to spend a Benjamin and tell us.

I had Chen at Yeah Man. He takes pride in giving hard/strong massage. I hate strong massage and let him know. So basically he threw massage aside and went straight to pleasing mode. Boy does he please.

I told him he was recommended to me and he seemed to be proud of that and aimed to please.

For the price, I think you’d be a fool to not visit him.

Just had 60-min from Fabiano, my first time at Shangrila. Damn, he’s sexy. No extras and I was really disappointed because I had surmised (incorrectly as it turns out) based on this forum that Shangrila was all fun all the time. Anyone have any different experience with Fabiano? Now I’m obsessing...

Tried Fabiano. Lots of oil / lots of fast rubbing around ( at times I felt like he was more trying to remove dead skin than massage my muscles) He doesn't really focus any effort on any single muscle spends WAY too much time on upper body and definitely doesn't come within a foot of your private parts...so no release. Mediocre at best.

What’s a good place that has steam room and sauna in nyc or around? Something like king spa or spa castle but closer to or in Manhattan?

K-Town Spa in midtown has a steam room, saunas, and pools. They’re closed until June 10th for renovations though.

Otherwise, some of the NYCSC have steam rooms and saunas

Here’s my update ,I went to Shangrila got a massage from Patric it’s was score technical massage with a interactive ending ,and I visited Energy yesterday ,not so good as the first time visiting ,maybe I got the wrong guy ,he used too much pressure on my neck that hurts a little bit.I think his name is Bruce .Maybe I should stick with Ken or William ,would skip Bruce next time visiting .

Yes, I have just asked him, it is him.

August disappeared off the radar after doing private sessions at his apartment near the old Hero Spa for a short time. If he joins the staff at 27 Spa, they will be lucky to have him. He is good.

Can we do a roster check for Shangrila - Jorge, Rodrigo, Sam, Patrick, Fabiano, William. Anyone else that people have had and can give insight into?

hey guys, just wanted to relist my favorites at sahngrila (in order). i haven't had patrick yet and it sounds like i wouldn't be interested in fabiano. so, here it goes:

1) sam (we really connect, he's very sensual)

2) jorge (cute)

3) rodrigo (sexy, fun, and friendly)

4) william

hey guys, just wanted to relist my favorites at sahngrila (in order). i haven't had patrick yet and it sounds like i wouldn't be interested in fabiano. so, here it goes:

1) sam (we really connect, he's very sensual)

2) jorge (cute)

3) rodrigo (sexy, fun, and friendly)

4) william

I am still newbie. But it’s interesting to read here. (I read all 150+ pages ).

I believe that hot discussion always exists here along with rising up of a new spa. It’s natural. Everybody like to try new.

Like when u are dating with someone u still looking for hook up. :)

Agree

What types of signals do you all give that you’re down for extras? I have been to many of these spas in NYC and have had mixed luck. PM if you want more details.

I let my hands fall on the side, and, when within reach, I gently touch their shins. As long as they do not withdraw, I touch higher and higher, with more and more confidence, but always slowly and giving them time to withdraw before the next move. If I reach their cock and they still haven’t withdrawn, then they are down for a lot of extras.