Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I’ve now had two sessions with Owen at Greenhouse. Very tall strapping Asian, limited English skills but sweet non the less. Solid massage with nice sensual touch.

@EVdude Is that the same tall Asian Owen who was at W Men, or someone different?

Guest fm0322
The New Hero Men Spa on 56th just finished its redecorates, looks really good. And they’re offering multiple choices now. Young and yummy! Would like to go again soon!!!

Wow. That was fast. I was just there last week and there was nothing different except temporary signs. Good to know

Or just the new owner trying to drum up buisness. I'll wait for a legit review.

Yes, I just looked at their website, New Hero, and there is nothing regarding pricing, nor anything about if they offer scrub, table shower etc, unless I missed it, but feel like I looked it over well....?

Edited by JUWS

I got a massage from Tony a couple weeks ago at Greenhouse and had a really good time. I'd like to try someone else there though - who is the other masseur that people like there? And how does he compare to Tony? PM me if you're more comfortable sharing details ;)

Had Mike as well. Agreed not the most amazing masseur, mostly average, but so damn cute. Fit, only 22 I think, and with HE, MT and VERY into the massage, I would see him again.

Tried out Mike last night at W27. Mediocre at best - bordering on boring. Used his knuckles way to much and just went through the motions. I would not repeat (nor recommend).

Yes, I just looked at their website, New Hero, and there is nothing regarding pricing, nor anything about if they offer scrub, table shower etc, unless I missed it, but feel like I looked it over well....?

Anyone have any news about this? Pricing, service options? I still don't see anything on their website?? https://www.newherospa.com