Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I tipped 20% and he seemed confused. Did I tip too little? I felt like he was maybe expecting more, and I felt bad that I didn’t have more money on me.

Ah don’t feel bad and don’t be surprised if you get the same snotty confused look even when you tip 50%. I’ve stepped away from Spa 27 for a bit. The massage sessions themselves haven’t been bad by any means, but there has been this entitled attitude that’s rubbed me the wrong way. I’m a generous tipper for a good session. I don’t appreciate the “that’s it” look.

Ah don’t feel bad and don’t be surprised if you get the same snotty confused look even when you tip 50%. I’ve stepped away from Spa 27 for a bit. The massage sessions themselves haven’t been bad by any means, but there has been this entitled attitude that’s rubbed me the wrong way. I’m a generous tipper for a good session. I don’t appreciate the “that’s it” look.

I went to Spa 27 once and vowed to never come back. It was just not a good experience.

I went to Spa 27 once and vowed to never come back. It was just not a good experience.

I just had a session with Ryan at 27 Men Spa. The massage was a little light for my tastes, but he was very interactive. The experience, overall, was pretty good. I tipped 20% and he seemed confused. Did I tip too little? I felt like he was maybe expecting more, and I felt bad that I didn’t have more money on me.

what does Ryan look like?

I just had a session with Ryan at 27 Men Spa. The massage was a little light for my tastes, but he was very interactive. The experience, overall, was pretty good. I tipped 20% and he seemed confused. Did I tip too little? I felt like he was maybe expecting more, and I felt bad that I didn’t have more money on me.

what does Ryan look like?

Gents: I have done my best to scroll through 66 pages, but cannot quite put it all together. Is there a consensus on which mens spa south of midtown is currently the best, and which masseurs at that spa are preferred? Thanks

Because there isn't one. "Best" is a matter of personal preference mixed with direct experience. There are several here that have many posts about the experinece there. Use these message to find a place that offers what you're looking for and go try it out. That's half the fun!

Is there a consensus on which mens spa south of midtown is currently the best, and which masseurs at that spa are preferred?

Big swath of real estate. What do you consider “south of midtown”, below 42nd, below 34th?

Today i going to manta men Spa Now Iswitched the name to New Hero Spa. I asked them they told me that New Hero Spa is now open. All the employees are new people. This shop has changed the boss and changed the masseur.I am pretty sure this is a good experience. Today the masseur of the New Hero Spa is very attentive and I will come back to him.

I don’t understand but somehow suspect that you work there. But I can’t tell if Manta has renamed or if you went to Hero.

Gents: I have done my best to scroll through 66 pages, but cannot quite put it all together. Is there a consensus on which mens spa south of midtown is currently the best, and which masseurs at that spa are preferred? Thanks

Greenhouse on 14 - good

Energy Men Spa (formerly M Star) unknown but worth a visit

Super Men’s - nice but pricey

Living Fresh - no guarantee of ending

Yeah Man - dicey but can get a nice cheap one

Hey Man - good location bad massage

Today i going to manta men Spa Now Iswitched the name to New Hero Spa. I asked them they told me that New Hero Spa is now open. All the employees are new people. This shop has changed the boss and changed the masseur.I am pretty sure this is a good experience. Today the masseur of the New Hero Spa is very attentive and I will come back to him.

It's always the Newbie who: "no speaky the Engerish too good but have lot to say about amazering spa opportunity".