Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Alex works at Utopia Monday thru Thursday. He's got a beard and is from Venezuela, so he would converse in Spanish. He gives a good massage, sometimes interactive, sometimes not. It seems to depend on his mood. Nice guy; not very chatty, tho' his English is perfect. I don't know what Ariel looks like.

Maybe Alex is your "mystery man?

Alex works at Utopia Monday thru Thursday. He's got a beard and is from Venezuela, so he would converse in Spanish. He gives a good massage, sometimes interactive, sometimes not. It seems to depend on his mood. Nice guy; not very chatty, tho' his English is perfect. I don't know what Ariel looks like.

Maybe Alex is your "mystery man?

He does have a beard and an earplug (earring?) I wish I could share the Grindr profile with someone on here to verify!

Try William.

He is very polite and nice boy.

I ended up getting “Bruce”. Less-than-stellar experience, plus the upcharge question and having to pay BEFORE the session added up to me being a tad annoyed. If i do Energy again, i will try William next time.

I ended up getting “Bruce”. Less-than-stellar experience, plus the upcharge question and having to pay BEFORE the session added up to me being a tad annoyed. If i do Energy again, i will try William next time.

Pay before massage ?

I haven't been to Energy yet but I've had William at other places. He contacted me letting me know he was opening a new spa. He use to work at East Men Spa and a spa that use to be on 59th street on the east side. I forget the name. Anyway, he always gave a fantastic massage. He wasn't interactive but he is a very nice guy.

I haven't been to Energy yet but I've had William at other places. He contacted me letting me know he was opening a new spa. He use to work at East Men Spa and a spa that use to be on 59th street on the east side. I forget the name. Anyway, he always gave a fantastic massage. He wasn't interactive but he is a very nice guy.

Where is?