Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I've only been to a shangrila once so far and had Patrick who is from Thailand and he performed a relaxing Thai/Swedish type message. I can't comment further but other forum members have spoken of other masseurs of various ethnic persuasions working at shagrila.

I had my first session at Shangrila on Monday. I am a fan of Utopia in spite of a couple of unpleasant experiences. Shangrila is perfect for me b/c it's close to GCT and I commute. The space is large, great color scheme, and the individual rooms are the biggest I've seen in any spa. I had Patrick and was very satisfied, He has a quiet, sweet, gentle energy and the massage was great I had the table scrub afterward. Even though, I don't understand the membership they have - $20 for two years seemed worth it. I'm going back again.

Anyone tried Moza in 27 spa ? Share some information please. Appreciate it

I tried MoZa and Ahmed that both were not good as expected. The manager /owner Ben was very unstable. He was screaming at his masseurs sometimes. FYI, the spa kinda dirty and not cleaned that I saw a rat passed through the table one time.

For the record and previous to the thread being deleted, Italo’s massage skill was reported as “average” by two long standing members here.

And just prior to the deletion, there were a lot of newbies pushing 27 Spa, and ONLY pushing 27 Spa.