Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

New to this thread. Can you just walk in to hero or do u need to make an appointment? Can u pick the therapist you want?

You can just walk in. But if you walk in, the masseurs that are in the premises at that moment and not with a client already at that time are your only choice, unless you want to wait for an hour.

You can just walk in. But if you walk in, the masseurs that are in the premises at that moment and not with a client already at that time are your only choice, unless you want to wait for an hour.

Thanks. Is it pretty much hit or miss? Anyone good who I should be asking for?

I am usually ok with any of them, now they have house rules about not up selling, but if you want consistent high quality, ask for Jimmy.

Jimmy is my #1 go to at Hero and Tony is my #1 go to at Greenhouse. Had a great session with him last night. I've built up a rapport with him and he always tells me that I get his special treatment.

I texted Hero to try it out today. Initially asked for 6 then 4:30. Each reply “ok” so I assume he’s available whenever i come. So I’m on my way at 5:30 and they call me very rude and hang up on me. Why would I come now knowing they will be angry at me when I walk in.

Place is going down hill.

Setting up appointment is a pain coz you're actually calling Bigman, I mean the owner, who's at his apartment, and not onsite the spa. Was told by one of the masseurs there a long time ago, when I still didnt know any better about spas.

Oh my god hero is opening at 8 am . Just pass saw the door opening , the young short guy clean the floor :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:p:p:p:p:D:p:p:p:p:D:Do_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Any good affordable places to get waxed? I usually trim my body on the lowest setting but maybe waxing is the way to go for a cleaner longer lasting look. Do spas do this? Or should i just stick to the trimmer bc waxing will hurt :oops::eek::(:p:D

At Hush Manhattan they do body grooming for certain. Never tried the others for this service.

As to whether waxing hurts, everyone has different sensitivities to it, you need to try to know.

Oh my god hero is opening at 8 am . Just pass saw the door opening , the young short guy clean the floor :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:p:p:p:p:D:p:p:p:p:D:Do_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

He clean the floor? o_Oo_O:rolleyes:o_Oo_O:rolleyes::oops::eek::eek::eek::oops::eek::D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::confused::cool::cool::confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(;););):):);):mad::confused::cool::p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Tried Hero with Alvin. He was okay and can probably do sensual. It was weird though, because a prior poster in this thread said that Alvin was "very, very muscular Japanese". The Alvin that I met was Chinese and had muscles, but would not describe as "very, very muscular". The guy on the phone was also rude, almost nasty, to me. Probably would not go back.

Tried Hero with Alvin. He was okay and can probably do sensual. It was weird though, because a prior poster in this thread said that Alvin was "very, very muscular Japanese". The Alvin that I met was Chinese and had muscles, but would not describe as "very, very muscular". The guy on the phone was also rude, almost nasty, to me. Probably would not go back.

Yes. Bigman or whomever the manager is has apparently passed over phone responsibility to someone who just doesn’t give a fuck. Very rude. No apology when I called him out on it and said “don’t waste our time” before hanging up. I didn’t know business was so good that they can turn away customers. @bigman you better get back in there.

So, I broke down and saw Win at Hero this evening. He is a thai student and frankly has no idea how to massage. That said, he may be what some are looking for and surprised me a bit with his performance.

If you really want a technically sound massage, I would skip him. If you like a little unknown excitement - give him a shot.

Any good affordable places to get waxed? I usually trim my body on the lowest setting but maybe waxing is the way to go for a cleaner longer lasting look. Do spas do this? Or should i just stick to the trimmer bc waxing will hurt :oops::eek::(:p:D

I've had the sugaring at Hush. Had John and David on separate occasions. Both good. There is some pain, but it's over quick. I understand John is on his own now.

Well, that's a false review for you. The poster was probably Bigman, the manager/owner.

Edited by chicory14