Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Does anyone know where Samet went? Apparently he's gone from Super Men's and he was there for quite some time. Did he move to another spa/go private/or leave the biz altogether?

I also would like to know where he is now.

I haven't been to the Hero four hands Massage for a while.

Let ‘s four hands today

Let is going to my hero . Get real reax time

OMG . . . Not an emoji in sight. Wait until those 4 hands from Hero make the Bigman happy! Enjoy ur message at Hero. Let us know if 2 of the hands belong to Jimmy . . . my fave. :)

In general in any spa, when the masseur puts his body within touching distance of your hands, that is the signal he is open to it. Touch him lightly. Get hard. Keep touching a bit more and more until you are both happy. Always be respectful: if ever he moves away, that means he wasn’t up for what you tried to do.

I’ve been to two different spas when visiting nyc and both times I was nude and they took towel off. The first time I thought the masseur was up for more based on where his hand was brushing but I was too chicken since it was my first time.

The second time the masseur did seem to be close but I wasn’t sure if he was inviting touch or not. I did show I was excited by him touching me and got a fairly mechanical HE.

In general at these spas if his crotch is near my hand I can risk touching it? Is this a unspoken truth?

Newbie here ;)

Hi everyone,

I was at Utopia a couple of weeks ago and when I left the guy behind the counter was super cute and I’m wanting to figure out his name to request him next time. He should be easy to identify as he was the only non-Asian working. He looked like he could have been perhaps Turkish or part Middleeastern. He had dark hair (a little curly), olive skin, dark eyes, one earring. He was very handsome.

If anyone knows who I am talking about please let me know and even better if you have experience with him could you please be so kind as to PM with any info? I’m hoping to go with him next time (assuming the reviews are good!). Thanks guys!

That’s Ariel and I love him. LOL

Hi everyone,

I was at Utopia a couple of weeks ago and when I left the guy behind the counter was super cute and I’m wanting to figure out his name to request him next time. He should be easy to identify as he was the only non-Asian working. He looked like he could have been perhaps Turkish or part Middleeastern. He had dark hair (a little curly), olive skin, dark eyes, one earring. He was very handsome.

If anyone knows who I am talking about please let me know and even better if you have experience with him could you please be so kind as to PM with any info? I’m hoping to go with him next time (assuming the reviews are good!). Thanks guys!

Sounds like Ariel and he is by far the only guy I go to there now...

If you like wet carpets and the feeling that you may or may not lose your kidneys in there. Sure. I personally don’t like feeling dirtier walking out of a place than I did walking in.

Hero spa all renew long time . U did not know

Night time had cute guy call alven . Very very muscle from Japan . He told me

Hero's facebook page has a beefy, muscle Asian guy. Tried calling to see what his name is and to try to book an appointment with him, but customer service is rarely the highlight of these places and was curtly told to do a walk-in and find a guy I like. I can report back.

Hero's facebook page has a beefy, muscle Asian guy. Tried calling to see what his name is and to try to book an appointment with him, but customer service is rarely the highlight of these places and was curtly told to do a walk-in and find a guy I like. I can report back.

Hi Edwin - those pics are just for show in order to get your attention. There are some good masseurs there who you will enjoy. If you decide to go, ask to be set-up with Jimmy. You will like his message.