Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Victor is about 6'2 and weighs about 220. (I asked him.) Yes, he's strong, and can give a deep, strong massage. Some people here have complained about that. I can't understand why; if you think he's massaging too deep, all you have to do is tell him -- once. He's very accommodating, and wants to please, as they all do. (After all, they work for tips.) Jerry and Victor, who are totally different in every way, are my two favorite masseurs at Utopia.

Woah sounds super hot. Can’t wait to try him!

Man, you have to read this entire thread. There are several options. Most recommend Utopia. Other notables are Spa27, Hero, Green House and more.

Yeah I read through daily I just feel like it’s constantly changing so was hoping to possibly get a gauge of where’s a good spot to go today. Will definitely reread through this thread for sure. Thanks!

Why yeah man hour charge $45. Two hours charge $ 100.. going to yeah man ask Chen

A amazing :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Just went to Yeah Man and Chen was supposedly off today . I got Sam . He was good and hit the right spots . He has some technique. I had told myself years ago that I would never go back there but after this morning disappointment of wasting 240$ on a hot masseur.. a 45$ 1hr Massage was very much needed.

Hi! Newbie here and to m4m massage. Had a massage last week-ish at 27 Men Spa. Was OK but no HE.

Any tips on the etiquette for that? PM details?

Depends who you got. A couple of boys at 27 won’t give you an HE, which pissed me off a bit.

Ask for Chris or Ryan for a higher chance.

In general in any spa, when the masseur puts his body within touching distance of your hands, that is the signal he is open to it. Touch him lightly. Get hard. Keep touching a bit more and more until you are both happy. Always be respectful: if ever he moves away, that means he wasn’t up for what you tried to do.

I was leaving 27 spa today and on the way out I saw a beautiful young russian (I think) guy. His name is Bezo I think? has anyone had a massage from him before? I've been seeing Yura there mostly who is amazing, highly recommend.

It’s Basil and he is ok. I wouldn’t repeat.

Hi everyone,

I was at Utopia a couple of weeks ago and when I left the guy behind the counter was super cute and I’m wanting to figure out his name to request him next time. He should be easy to identify as he was the only non-Asian working. He looked like he could have been perhaps Turkish or part Middleeastern. He had dark hair (a little curly), olive skin, dark eyes, one earring. He was very handsome.

If anyone knows who I am talking about please let me know and even better if you have experience with him could you please be so kind as to PM with any info? I’m hoping to go with him next time (assuming the reviews are good!). Thanks guys!

Hi everyone,

I was at Utopia a couple of weeks ago and when I left the guy behind the counter was super cute and I’m wanting to figure out his name to request him next time. He should be easy to identify as he was the only non-Asian working. He looked like he could have been perhaps Turkish or part Middleeastern. He had dark hair (a little curly), olive skin, dark eyes, one earring. He was very handsome.

If anyone knows who I am talking about please let me know and even better if you have experience with him could you please be so kind as to PM with any info? I’m hoping to go with him next time (assuming the reviews are good!). Thanks guys!

You must mean Ariel. Looks a bit like John Snow from Game of Thrones (but with shorter hair)?

He can have a very different behaviour depending on the customer.

Some people were very, very happy, ask @TopVolt. I was not impressed, but ok. My husband was extremely disappointed.

Depends who you got. A couple of boys at 27 won’t give you an HE, which pissed me off a bit.

Ask for Chris or Ryan for a higher chance.

In general in any spa, when the masseur puts his body within touching distance of your hands, that is the signal he is open to it. Touch him lightly. Get hard. Keep touching a bit more and more until you are both happy. Always be respectful: if ever he moves away, that means he wasn’t up for what you tried to do.

Chris is amazing!!