Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Had a great massage at Bablyon the other day. HE was rushed but the massage itself was fantastic. I asked his name bit could not understand him. He wore glasses. I also asked for shower and they said they didn’t have one or maybe it wasn’t available but I thought they had one.

Went to Babylon on Monday: had new boy Tash (or Tass) , Thai about 25, newbie, needs some training, started with my back/legs, flipped me over started on my feet, little pressure, head massage. No HE.

Went to Babylon on Monday: had new boy Tash (or Tass) , Thai about 25, newbie, needs some training, started with my back/legs, flipped me over started on my feet, little pressure, head massage. No HE.

Dylan there is good choice. Long time ago also met him once in manta.

BTW. Is manta still open ? Any one still go there since it’s awful as close to body work station now.

Had a great massage at Bablyon the other day. HE was rushed but the massage itself was fantastic. I asked his name bit could not understand him. He wore glasses. I also asked for shower and they said they didn’t have one or maybe it wasn’t available but I thought they had one.
。 I know he is Danny,Massage great!

27 Men’s spa - BASIL

Had basil today.

Pros: super cute, nice

Cons: massage too oily, all over the place with technique, HE without oil, no real touching, had to take over for myself, had to clean off myself- left sticky, lol.

But he’s cute. I guess.

Is Basil asian or russian?

Victor is about 6'2 and weighs about 220. (I asked him.) Yes, he's strong, and can give a deep, strong massage. Some people here have complained about that. I can't understand why; if you think he's massaging too deep, all you have to do is tell him -- once. He's very accommodating, and wants to please, as they all do. (After all, they work for tips.) Jerry and Victor, who are totally different in every way, are my two favorite masseurs at Utopia.