411 on BkHealing in NY

SoSoSoHo
This topic is 733 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had a very odd interaction with Bkhealing. I msged him through RM- asking if he was available to host in the afternoon.

He said yes, how’s 2pm?

I responded great, I’ll come to you.

Then a long pause and he wrote - can you send a pic? (I don’t mind doing so if he wasn’t a headless torso himself.) 
So I said here are my stats and I never heard from him again (- I might’ve been too short or too old) will never know lolll

3 hours ago, Luckylou said:

I had a very odd interaction with Bkhealing. I msged him through RM- asking if he was available to host in the afternoon.

He said yes, how’s 2pm?

I responded great, I’ll come to you.

Then a long pause and he wrote - can you send a pic? (I don’t mind doing so if he wasn’t a headless torso himself.) 
So I said here are my stats and I never heard from him again (- I might’ve been too short or too old) will never know lolll

And don't give it a 2nd thought.  His loss, not yours.  With one headless wonder picture, he has the nerve to ask for a picture?  He does look like he's working with a nice package. 

• 2 months later...