To DP or not to DP (And then how?)

edinbrooklyn
This topic is 910 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Probably best in the fetish section but traffic there seems slow and also interested in skilled providers.

A daisy chain configuration with no ass taking 2 cocks seems like fun

But the effort in actual DP can seem too much for too little reward (unless you’re the happy bottom).

Thoughts and experiences on this  difficult - hard even - topic would  greatly appreciated!

I've done it a few times with a couple I used to 3some with. The way we did it was one of the tops, either myself or the guy's bf, would have him cowgirl style slide onto his cock and the other top then would slide into his ass as well from behind and fuck him. It's not something really that was too comfortable or really enjoyable for me. I think it's all for the bottom's pleasure. Only one guy can really fuck at a time. If both tops try to start fucking one cock usually slips out. It's best for one of the tops to stay in deep. I'm glad I experienced it though.

12 minutes ago, BuffaloKyle said:

I've done it a few times with a couple I used to 3some with. The way we did it was one of the tops, either myself or the guy's bf, would have him cowgirl style slide onto his cock and the other top then would slide into his ass as well from behind and fuck him. It's not something really that was too comfortable or really enjoyable for me. I think it's all for the bottom's pleasure. Only one guy can really fuck at a time. If both tops try to start fucking one cock usually slips out. It's best for one of the tops to stay in deep. I'm glad I experienced it though.

I've done it as well actually both as a bottom and as one of the tops. It helps to have the larger guy (in terms of dick size) be the one laying down and the smaller guy kind of fucking.