Themente, in NYC, coming to DC

Wanderoz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Agree with this, he doesn't particularly know what he's doing with the massage although I will caveat that by saying it was on a bed and that's never easy (I suspect a table wouldn't make a ton of difference). Extras were great and agree he was playful. Also one of the nicest guys I've met on RM, he stuck around for a glass of wine and we talked for about another hour, really enjoyed his company. Very friendly, interesting guy.

1 hour ago, inladas said:

Agree with this, he doesn't particularly know what he's doing with the massage although I will caveat that by saying it was on a bed and that's never easy (I suspect a table wouldn't make a ton of difference). Extras were great and agree he was playful. Also one of the nicest guys I've met on RM, he stuck around for a glass of wine and we talked for about another hour, really enjoyed his company. Very friendly, interesting guy.

If the massage was nothing to brag about, there should have been some extras for $200.  His outcall price is $150, so he  probably adds in the price of renting a studio.  Did he come to your place?

1 hour ago, Redwine56 said:

If the massage was nothing to brag about, there should have been some extras for $200.  His outcall price is $150, so he  probably adds in the price of renting a studio.  Did he come to your place?

Yes, he came to my place. I am pretty sure he doesn't host in an apartment so yes, rents a studio somewhere I guess.

• 7 months later...
12 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

What additional reviews or information do you need? Two forum members have reported somewhat similar experiences with him. 

In this business line, a lot can change in six months.  Good members here offer good insight.  Sometimes they even send private messages with updates re performance and price.  It's not quite the same as a diagnosis, where you just get a second opinion.  

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...