CNN idiot reporter

Guest ncm2169

This topic is 5019 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ncm2169

I forget the nimrod's name, but he reported from Times Square, "We've got people here from New Zealand, China, England, from all over the country ...

Guest ncm2169

To be fair, I don't know what he meant, and I don't think he did either - he just seemed like another blathering talking head from the CNN Idiot Stable.

Guest zipperzone

>To be fair, I don't know what he meant, and I don't think he

>did either - he just seemed like another blathering talking

>head from the CNN Idiot Stable.

To be REALLY fair, I think that it must be difficult to be in a situation where everything you say is being seen/heard by millions of people and you have no script or teleprompter to help you. When you must do it "off the cuff" so to speak and you have to keep speaking while not too much new is going on...... Could be hell on wheels.

Guest ncm2169

< When you must do it "off the cuff" so to speak and you have to keep speaking while not too much new is going on

As in the inanity (is that a word?) that emanates from the mouths of sports broadcasters? x(