411 on Richarrrd in NYC

Lewis H

3 hours ago, dutchal said:

Two of the three reviews are by guys with no other reviews.  The third is by a guy with many.

Definitely a new ad on the scene.  Remember we have to be watchful of those double letters in their name.  We've noted that those types may be connected to handlers and put out ads to lure you in and then the guy you see on the ad is not the guy who answers the door. 

By emails says:

"Hello. I give professional deep health and sports massage to the whole body, each individual massage usually lasts for 75 minutes.
Complete Revitalisation ,and re energisation muscle complaints.
My expertise therapy is conducted from my home only Monday till Friday offering Professional massage table,hot towels, high quality oils, shower and shower creams are all included with nice background music .
Therapy times:
A 12:30-13:45.
B 14:10-15:25.
C 15:45-17:00
D 18:30- 19:45
E 20:15-21:30
Advance bookings. Prompt time keepers please.
I will personally meet you down stairs
793 Lexington 61 street

Cash only $200

you can make appointment for the next week just send a convenient time from options A,B,C,D,E and day of the week.
Thank you 😊
Richarrrd"

On 11/15/2021 at 12:57 PM, dutchal said:

By emails says:

"Hello. I give professional deep health and sports massage to the whole body, each individual massage usually lasts for 75 minutes.
Complete Revitalisation ,and re energisation muscle complaints.
My expertise therapy is conducted from my home only Monday till Friday offering Professional massage table,hot towels, high quality oils, shower and shower creams are all included with nice background music .
Therapy times:
A 12:30-13:45.
B 14:10-15:25.
C 15:45-17:00
D 18:30- 19:45
E 20:15-21:30
Advance bookings. Prompt time keepers please.
I will personally meet you down stairs
793 Lexington 61 street

Cash only $200

you can make appointment for the next week just send a convenient time from options A,B,C,D,E and day of the week.
Thank you 😊
Richarrrd"

What an interesting time slots. 
Was is just for you or those are the times he receives a client?

• 2 weeks later...

For those who are considering booking him, he formerly (maybe still does) worked at new paradise. He gives an EXCELLENT therapeutic massage and is a very nice guy. I’ve also seen him at his home before he started advertising on rentmass. I would not personally call it a “very” sensual massage but there are little moments here and there. It may have also been different because of the context of how I first met him (at a legit spa). I will say that I believe every single one of those reviews. 

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
14 hours ago, Nyc2 said:

Saw him a week ago via instagram. Strictly therapeutic 

I wasn't for me. Very good therapeutic massage with standard HE. Although I didn't return because I usually get more for the same money, plus it's one too many transfers for me to get there.

22 hours ago, Rand said:

I wasn't for me. Very good therapeutic massage with standard HE. Although I didn't return because I usually get more for the same money, plus it's one too many transfers for me to get there.

Where is he located?