Any recommendations on twinks, jocks, muscle guys who are romantic?(In los angeles)

Friendlyerotic
This topic is 915 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been having trouble connecting with a hot romantic guy. I've looked on rentmen and rentmasseur but not much luck. It would be nice to find a guy who doesn't mind traveling to me who loves kissing and cuddling. I don't do drugs at all and prefer he didn't and prefer he's vaccinated. I live in San Gabriel Valley. Doesn't seem to be much luck around this area. I've had issues where the person didn't want to drive out because it was a long drive...

If you think of anyone can you let me know or if you are that person then private message me. :)

4 hours ago, Friendlyerotic said:

I've been having trouble connecting with a hot romantic guy. I've looked on rentmen and rentmasseur but not much luck. It would be nice to find a guy who doesn't mind traveling to me who loves kissing and cuddling. I don't do drugs at all and prefer he didn't and prefer he's vaccinated. I live in San Gabriel Valley. Doesn't seem to be much luck around this area. I've had issues where the person didn't want to drive out because it was a long drive...

If you think of anyone can you let me know or if you are that person then private message me. :)

The finest of the finest:

https://rentmen.eu/JacobTop

• 2 weeks later...