Out article regarding Twitter suspension of Rhyheim and other onlyfan creators

NJF
This topic is 921 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Unclear.  I doubt Twitter did this unprompted, but it seems Twitter's report feature can be gamed pretty easily.  There have been past schemes by trolls using the reporting feature to extort money mentioned in the article.  It could be that or someone with a chip on their shoulder.  It bears waiting to see how things shake out and if he and the others get reinstated.

So my query has been answered.  I'm a follower of Rhyheim and have attempted to access his Twitter account and page/s for days.  Now I know why I have been unable to do such.  I also followed him for a while at OnlyFans, viewing some of his hottest work. 

After a while I cancelled, but when I'd wanted to renew, I had difficulty.  To date I have not renewed my Only Fans account to view some of the most exciting playtime amongst some big-dick men who have a lot of exploration to do from another vantage point.