Yunghungnfreaky - NYC AVOID

Iron76Muscle
This topic is 896 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey all just wanted to share a bad experience I had with the following provider: 

https://rent.men/YungHungnFreaky

We communicated no problem, and I specifically told him that I was inexperienced and wouldn't be able to top or bottom. I just wanted to hook up and have some fun. He didn't say anything to that, which I took as being fine, and we eventually met up a few hours later. This normally wouldn't be a huge problem for me if everything went well, but his apartment was gross. He had to vacuum ash and roaches from joints out of his bed (again, no judge at this point), and then we started to hook up. The only problem being that all he was willing to do was top. He wouldn't kiss, give oral, or anything else that he lists in his ad. Being as a told him I couldn't bottom, this left us with very limited options. Even though it's not ideal I would have been happy giving him oral and having him cum, but he wasn't able to keep a hardon either. After trying for 45 minutes to please HIM, I called it off and said we could end. He demanded full payment. I offered to pay $200 of the $250 agreed upon amount (which I thought was being generous considering his misleading ad), however he was insistent that he held up his end and wanted full payment. I was getting uncomfortable at this point so I paid him the full amount and left. 

I'm sure I'm partially at fault for not being more explicit in my limitations, however I would have expected him to tell me he only topped when I told him I couldn't bottom. I just want to help other people avoid this same situation in the future so please be aware if you are thinking of hiring him.

Yeah he had a decent number of positive reviews which is why I took the plunge despite there being no info on the site about him. I'm sure for a bottom that just wants to get pounded he's great, but there are many other guys with nicer dicks, better attitudes, and cleaner apartments I'd recommend first.

14 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

Whereabouts in town was the freaky, bohemian apartment?  Was he naked when the ashes and roaches needed to vacumed out of the bed?  It sounds like a script of sordid movie ...

Sordid and ghastly are two words that come to mind. My spidey sense has saved me from these sorts of encounters.

17 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

Whereabouts in town was the freaky, bohemian apartment?  Was he naked when the ashes and roaches needed to vacumed out of the bed?  It sounds like a script of sordid movie ...

It was in Brooklyn in Park Slope which was the biggest draw for me. I work in Brooklyn so I'd always prefer to find a provider in Brooklyn rather than driving into Manhattan, but based on my experience the level of quality in Brooklyn just isn't worth it.

3 hours ago, Italiano said:

And he has "Boyfriend experience" and "Kissing" in his profile....🙄

Exactly! I politely messaged him after this terrible experience telling him he should remove most of those "Into" items because it was very misleading, but no surprise he never responded.