Remember this model?

friendofsheila
This topic is 5594 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Article: http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2007/Nov/01/s-knox-man-faces-his-past---when-his-modeling-care/

Anybody else remember this model, David White? I remember him as just the handsomest thing ever, like a male Erin Grey.

Gallery: http://www.knoxnews.com/photos/galleries/2007/oct/31/photos-david-white-modelling-assignments/

I always wondered what happened to him; he was everywhere for a while. (including Playgirl). Then I remember he appeared in one of the Tom Bianchi books sometime in the late 80's or 90's but never saw him after. The article tells us that he left modeling and opened a gym in Knoxville, TN.

Ooooo- I love that '70's look in pic #3 of the photo gallery. I believe that look is coming back into style- who would've thunk it?

I hope that the cut-off t-shirt comes back some day too, (I like to think of them as "Tickle Tees"!) especially in time to be integrated with saggers. It would take bad-boy eroticism to whole new heights!

La Trix

Guest MickeyMoosie

I must have jerked off to him at least 100 times when I was a teenager.

I remember visiting NYC in the early 80's and I was standing at a street corner waiting for the light to change and I turned to my right and looked directly into his face - I involuntarily let out a loud gasp into his face. I suspect it wasn't the first time that had happened to him.

He was perfection.

Years later I would obsess on Steve Rally and Brian Buzzini.

sigh

Make that 1000 times for me.

He was the featured model in the edition when I finally got up my nerve here in Mayberry and stole the mother fucker. Put it under my rather large coat and waddled right out of the store. Had to have it and couldn't face the old lady at the cash register.

He was sure worth the risk of jail time, though. Probably what I secretly hoped for... with him in the bunk up above. Even a fat little sissy can dream, right????

My life, as I have lived it, with dignity.

Okie

North Woods..Thanks for the Visuals of David White! MEN just don't get any better looking than he was... Top to Bottom after seeing the Playgirl Shots!

He did say there will be a 22 Year Old OFF Spring who will be going to "Art School in NYC"... who according to POP looks just like he did at that Age! I'm thinking he shouldn't be to hard to spot in a crowd! :9

I'd like to second those thanks. It's fascinating to see how at least one of those models aged. I love these "Whatever became of..." stories. I can't imagine how much cum I've spilled over Larry Young, Brian Buzzini, and Joe Davis. I wonder what became of them. I didn't realize Johnny Harden (i.e. Gene Carrier) was older than me. I wonder what he looks like now. How time flies...

Unicorn..I'm guessing Many of the Stars of Yester-Year would just as soon be remembered "the way they were" as opposed to the way they are.

Sort of like some "Working Guys" who use 5 Year and Older Pix's of themselves in their ADS! Of course in their case they still are Capitalizing on them and have to keep their Photo Interest going. ;-)

Archived