Gilberto In Washington, DC - Visiting LA

london1961

17 hours ago, RubMyThighs said:

Mixed reviews:

2 hours ago, DDad4ynger said:

I’ve gone to him for many years, always a good Massage. Super nice guy. 

Yeah. Definitely mixed reviews. He has been around for years bouncing between names. Usually Gilberto and Armando. At times years ago he would have print ads in the Washington Blade under both names simultaneously. I think the Armando persona had more of a "Leather Edge". lol

He was one of the worst experiences I had. No skills, super strong upsell, and wanted to get me off and out as quickly as possible. This was years ago (15+years?)...so maybe things have changed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 10/31/2021 at 11:14 AM, niceandthick said:

Yeah. Definitely mixed reviews. He has been around for years bouncing between names. Usually Gilberto and Armando. At times years ago he would have print ads in the Washington Blade under both names simultaneously. I think the Armando persona had more of a "Leather Edge". lol

He was one of the worst experiences I had. No skills, super strong upsell, and wanted to get me off and out as quickly as possible. This was years ago (15+years?)...so maybe things have changed.

Agreed. I went to him in 2019. He spent some 20 minutes texting on phone during my session while rubbing me with just one hand. I told him to keep the room slightly dark but he did not pay any attention to anything I requested. No music either. No mutual play. He was completely clothed the whole time. Ended the session in 30 minutes (remember, 20 minutes was him texting and rubbing me with one hand). Complete waste.

Edited by RKD

• 3 months later...