411 on Ramon in San Diego *new listing*

7829V

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/42368/

Hello! I've been a massage therapist for 13 years at five star hotels in Miami and Beverly Hills. That industry lost 30% of it's people after covid and I'm one of them! Now I'm running my own spa from home right here in Gaslamp San Diego with all the amenities and same high level of expertise. Enjoy valet parking, champagne/kombucha, jacuzzi soak with robe, slippers and swimsuit provided, hot towels, hot stones and full thorough consultation to meet your specific needs. Fitness room and rooftop lounge with fireplace available as well! Have the full five star spa experience in a more intimate and welcoming atmosphere, be my guest!

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/22/2022 at 2:49 PM, SamMiller213 said:

Wayyyyyyy overpriced.

That’s probably what the spas he worked at were charging (of which he only got a cut) and maybe he’s using that as his baseline. A bit steep for an independent guy offering therapeutic massage IMHO. Would make more sense if he’s delivering more on the deep end of the erotic service side of things. Seems likely. If anyone tries him, I’m curious too.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I saw Ramon. He’s trained and knows what he’s doing massage wise. Seems like a nice guy but can come off pretty aloof. My guess is this is a YMMV situation and for me it went away from the actual massage too soon as he seemed to be into it more than I was. Either way, he’s too expensive and not sure I’d repeat. 

• 3 weeks later...