Chris_twink masseur in Boston - Any 411?

TravelingLibra

He's totally my type but I'm suspicious about the authenticity. The reviews are a little weird especially one who claims he paid $1000. That said, given my strong preference for Asian masseurs, I'd probably risk a try. Keep us informed. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw him almost two years ago but he’s the boy in the pics for sure, very tight toned body and very cute. I remember it was a decent massage but not a lot of extras…I wonder what charges and services he’s offering now. He was very nice, although kind of a weird apartment situation—neighborhood is fine but it’s kind of a hovel with other people around (unless he’s moved from Allston).

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Based on this thread I reached out to him. He quoted me $300 for an hour, mutual touching and hj,  he can host in Allston. I've had regular massages (Massage Envy) and found this forum as I was thinking about taking it to the next level. Not looking for a rub n tub but an erotic/sensual component could be fun.   I'll keep researching but the rate seems high.  I did disclose my age (50) so perhaps this was a polite way of discouraging me?