Antonio in Sicklerville?

JSRCWY

That’s a good question, I was interested in him as well and posted a 411 about him and another area masseur. 
My recollection was I contacted him by text and inquired about types of massage as in exotic, I don’t recall his response but I think it may have spooked him as I didn’t followup. Massuerfinder doesn’t provide as much info or reviews as rentmasseur so it’s difficult to determine much about the provider. 
I did see that in addition to Sicklerville he also works out of Cherry Hill, NJ. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/27/2021 at 12:12 PM, MRJJ said:

I saw him once. He never removed his shirt. While he did provide a HE, there wasn't anything more in terms of extras. In addition, HE was a bit mechanical. However, YMMV.

I had a similar experience. Nice setup and private massage room/table. Nice guy, but kept his cloths on, very light touch more rubbing than massage. Asked to touch the goods he said he pulled a muscle earlier in the day and it was painful to touch. Might be gifted below but what I felt was overcooked rigatoni 🥴 Did give a HE, but was pretty mechanical. We chatted afterwards and he’s lonely. 

Don’t think I’ll repeat.  

Edited by Luvfurrytops

• 1 year later...
Guest Marcelokaminsky
On 10/24/2021 at 4:17 PM, JSRCWY said:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/391/

Does anyone have any experiences to share about Antonio? I’d love to schedule a session with him, and I’d love to know how “intimate” it gets.

Thanks in advance!

I used to go to him regularly in his home until I moved to Florida. Incredibly sexy guy with really nice package and everything else. He was amazing.