Need muscular man to take good care of me - LA

RubMyThighs
This topic is 955 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I usually go for the skilled massage with a happy ending but I’ve had such a bad week that I am craving a muscular guy - tall or short, black/white/Latino - to help me relax and feel good. Feeling good might mean worshipping his chest, sucking his cock, or having him suck mine. 
Any recommendations for a big, sexy guy in Los Angeles who can rub me down and give me a low-stress hot time? 
thanks 

I saw LatinMuscleStud last night and was disappointed. My experience was much like the previous poster’s: huge balls, not a big dick; he did get hard, but there was zero chemistry between us. He is indeed very handsome and a nice guy. The massage was just ok - he spent lots of time on my shoulders and arms, which was odd. He also talked a ton until I guess he finally got the signal that I didn’t want to chat. All in all, not worth 150 bucks. Oh, and I saw him at 8 and he booked someone at 9, which is why, he told me, that we finished at 8:45.