Willy in Seattle

Franco

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting choice of language in the updated ad

I am a legitimate therapeutic practitioner. I abide draping protocols. My massage practice is face-friendly, meaning no masks -- the ability to breathe is the cornerstone of good bodywork. Additionally, I am not participating in the prevailing medical apartheid and respect your decision to receive or not to receive experimental therapeutics (i.e. Covid-19 vaccines). I expect the same courtesy.

Unfortunately, it seems like he is not vaccinated. Pass for me

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/42299/

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 11:02 AM, Franco said:

Interesting choice of language in the updated ad

I am a legitimate therapeutic practitioner. I abide draping protocols. My massage practice is face-friendly, meaning no masks -- the ability to breathe is the cornerstone of good bodywork. Additionally, I am not participating in the prevailing medical apartheid and respect your decision to receive or not to receive experimental therapeutics (i.e. Covid-19 vaccines). I expect the same courtesy.

Unfortunately, it seems like he is not vaccinated. Pass for me

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/42299/

I just saw his profile and came here to see if anyone had clocked the language, apparently it was far less subtle than it is now, this is the current wording instead of what is above:

'In my practice, I do not discriminate on the basis of age, ability, race, religion, gender, sexuality, masked/unmasked, vaxed/unvaxed, or any additional qualifiers. I ask, however, that you refrain from booking within one month of receiving ANY vaccine or booster.'

• 1 month later...

The provided link just goes to masseurfinder.com in Woodway, WA. Is this the Willy in Seattle everyone is referring to?

https://rentmasseur.com/willymassage

This Willy's ad says he was vaxxed on Feb 3, 2021 and suggests his massage is more than therapeutic. He doesn't sound like the same therapist everyone is describing in this thread, but I thought I would check.

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Rcxy3 said:

bump! Did anyone figure out if these two Willys are the same? Thinking of booking with the one in the last ad, but not if he previously had that anti-vax stuff in his ad…

Hi. I was the OP. No, this Willy in the rentmasseur ad is not the Willy I posted about at the beginning of this thread. That Willy's ad has disappeared. 

• 1 year later...