MuscleDadHands LA

RubMyThighs

• 1 month later...

I decided to go for it and try this guy. Though I wound up not seeing him because of our exchange by text. He was unfailingly polite, however, after laying out his prices, it took forever for him to define his tiers of service.  This is what he sent:

Rates:  (60 Minutes)

Therapeutic:  $150
Therapeutic/Sensual: $175
Therapeutic/Erotic:  $200. *
Therapeutic/Ultimate Erotic: $250 (70 mins)

* most requested massage

so I asked how he defines sensual vs erotic. He repeatedly avoided answering the question, which I assumed might be because he wants to avoid law enforcement entrapment or something. But then he kept asking me to declare which level. I kept asking him to define them. Finally, 45 minutes before the appointment (I had reached out a day in advance), he tells me:

Sensual is shirtless, not nude.   No touching.   It is a therapeutic massage with the addition of the buttocks/glutes and groin area excluding the shaft.

i was very surprised and told him masseurs usually define sensual as some sort of happy ending. His reply:

There is no blowjob or fucking in any.  That is something reserved for a personal connection where chemistry plays a role.   The ultimate erotic includes a hand happy ending.

So I asked what 200 bucks gets me:

You are welcome to maturbate yourself in that one.  I get you to a state where you will be turned on and ready for more.  Up to you on that one but I do not masturbate you.

so I canceled  I mean - 200 and I can jerk myself off?! No.

22 minutes ago, RubMyThighs said:

I decided to go for it and try this guy. Though I wound up not seeing him because of our exchange by text. He was unfailingly polite, however, after laying out his prices, it took forever for him to define his tiers of service.  This is what he sent:

Rates:  (60 Minutes)

Therapeutic:  $150
Therapeutic/Sensual: $175
Therapeutic/Erotic:  $200. *
Therapeutic/Ultimate Erotic: $250 (70 mins)

* most requested massage

so I asked how he defines sensual vs erotic. He repeatedly avoided answering the question, which I assumed might be because he wants to avoid law enforcement entrapment or something. But then he kept asking me to declare which level. I kept asking him to define them. Finally, 45 minutes before the appointment (I had reached out a day in advance), he tells me:

Sensual is shirtless, not nude.   No touching.   It is a therapeutic massage with the addition of the buttocks/glutes and groin area excluding the shaft.

i was very surprised and told him masseurs usually define sensual as some sort of happy ending. His reply:

There is no blowjob or fucking in any.  That is something reserved for a personal connection where chemistry plays a role.   The ultimate erotic includes a hand happy ending.

So I asked what 200 bucks gets me:

You are welcome to maturbate yourself in that one.  I get you to a state where you will be turned on and ready for more.  Up to you on that one but I do not masturbate you.

so I canceled  I mean - 200 and I can jerk myself off?! No.

Great post, thanks for sharing and alerting others to this.  This is why I LOVE this site  (vs. the comments that only talk about a masseurs private dick or ass pics - which ads NO value about the masseur or his skills).

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...