411 on TacoEverX NYC

SoSoSoHo

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have seen him once at spa27 and once private. I would say it was a less than therapeutic experience but lots of extras. Not sure if the lack of massage was because we got into the extras too early (partially my fault lol). Hes a big tease and super playful throughout massage. If you’re into thicker furrier guys and you’re not necessarily looking for a super deep massages he’s a good choice. 

Funny how you said "Or I might have totally repulsed him."   I find that highly recommended masseurs don't live up to their recommendations -- not even close.  I often wonder if they just had an off day, or if  they just didn't find me interesting enough to stay the entire hour, or to respond to an invitation to return.   There was one in particular, goes by the name of Onett (Rentmasseur ad), who decided after 30 minutes that he needed to be somewhere else, and ended the massage.   I paid him half the $160, and he didn't complain.

Too bad, as I liked him!

I contacted the person who recommended him (here in the Spa), and he  replied that this behavior was most unusual.   So I don't know if it was him or me, but I haven't lost any sleep over it.

I had a session with him few months ago. He’s great and sweet guy. Very chill. Massage was legit and he did all the extras, even those I didn’t asked for 😉

One minus is that he was hosting in this massage parlor on 14 street. But it was quite day so I didn’t mind and there was no one else but us. 

• 1 year later...