411 on Dillon Logan visiting SoCal based on Tulsa, OK

7829V

Looks like his pics. A+ massage. Great deep pressure. The guy knows what he's doing.

In my case: No drape. He was shirtless. Very minimal sensual elements. Hope others can share if he goes further... maybe with time?

I'd repeat for the deep pressure and therapeutic side of the experience.

Edited by 7829V

2 hours ago, bordeauxfan said:

Minimal sensual elements, yet his private pics on RM imply that he could offer some very sensual/erotic experiences.  Anyone know if he advertises on other websites offering more?  Will be overnight in Tulsa later this fall, looking for a gent like him.

From what he said, he'll be relocating to SoCal. He won't be based in Tulsa.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Booked a massage with him last month in advance a week before his visit. and he gave me the address to where he would be staying. The day before our appt I texted him to confirm. He didn’t reply until the next day and said he had an emergency and had already left my city and returned home. 
It sounded bogus to me so I messaged him anonymously about booking him same day. He replied he was full for the day and was returning home the next day.   
So obviously he forgot about my appt and made an excuse he had left the city.  Never again. 

• 7 months later...

CalebCamSIXFOUR

Handsome, Good Looking, Professional, and Responsive 

Felt comfortable and relaxed the moment walked into the door.  Caleb made me feel welcome in a clean home that was decorated to relax.  Having private massage room added to experience.  Was asked about what parts of my body needed focus and if I had any issues. I am very ticklish at certain areas making massage difficult.  Told Caleb about ticklish areas that he needed to target hard.  Caleb went hard in areas as I squirmed because these points needed the massage for physical health reasons. In areas I am ticklish but do not need massage Caleb avoided.  As an athlete, the sections of my butt, groin and legs must get massaged. He focused on these areas.  Held down in places where needed massage, liked the dominance.  

A playful proactiv commodification of commercialized touch.  Hands created a series of artistic feelings that gave my body a stimulating response.  

Used five massage techniques: 1) Soft tissue therapy 2) Active release 3) Pressure. 4) Non intrusive acupuncture. 5) Sensual errotic male touch. 

Use of body hair was unique and very arousing.  Had different thicknesses of body hair at pubs, legs, arms, chest and ass.  The different hairs rubbing against me stimulated nerves along my skin.  Ensured I touched his hard body with hair. 

Extremely happy with the massage!  Plan on going back!

On 10/27/2022 at 1:55 PM, MikePDNA51 said:

Use of body hair was unique and very arousing.  Had different thicknesses of body hair at pubs, legs, arms, chest and ass.  The different hairs rubbing against me stimulated nerves along my skin.  Ensured I touched his hard body with hair. 

Apparently, Caleb gives excellent pro massage, plus does erotics. But I don't quite get this. He massaged you with his hairy body parts? And asked that you touched his hairy body parts? Not sure how that works. Can you explain? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Do not think feeling the hair was part of massage but I noticed and enjoyed. Movements Caleb made ensured I had a chance to feel his hair all over.  He did not touch me with different body parts on purpose. As a gay man who likes touching other men I appreciate hair.  The hair on head is a different length than on arms, chest, and legs, and pubes, these hair also have different thickness.