JOHNS’ VOICE: Providing a Safe Space for Sex Buyers to be Heard

Guest ncm2169

This topic is 5044 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ncm2169

I have no sane reason for spending the afternoon surfing through Craig's List in various Canadian cities, but look what I found in the Erotic Services M4M page in Calgary:

< Have you paid for sex?

The experiences of sex buyers have mainly been told by various religious, moral, political and social interest groups who seek the abolition of prostitution in Canada.

As a result of these biases, sex buyers have been branded as social misfits, sexual deviants, violent, diseased, predators, perverts, pedophiles and immoral degenerates.

We believe there is another side of this story to be told. Researchers from Simon Fraser University want to give the opportunity to clientele of sex workers to represent their own stories in a non-judgmental, anonymous, and confidential environment, without fear of being subjected to oversimplified generalizations about their values, beliefs, and behaviours.

If you are interested in finding out more about this important research project visit us on the web at www. johnsvoice .ca >

http://www.johnsvoice.ca/

What do you spose this is all about? Of course, my question may be answered if I took the online interview or downloaded the survey, which I'll do when I have time.