411 on DiegoVerz

Scot
This topic is 914 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

3 minutes ago, wsc said:

Love the whole clean, combed hair, no facial hair, not-a-tat-in-sight look of this wholesome appearing young man. The only improvement would be if I was in Dallas or he in DC.

I agree with your comments about his physical appearance. If there were only more like him! Unfortunately he has very spotty Rentmen reviews.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone have any insight on this guy yet? He's popped up in Seattle now and I was extremely interested, until I looked at the reviews. Not many outright 1 stars, but he's had quite a few 2 and 3 stars in the last couple months. Prior to that, he consistently had tons of excellent reviews. It's a bit off, because all the recent bad reviews still say his photos are accurate, which would have been my go-to assumption for why someone would start off with great reviews and then fall off. I wonder what changed recently that started bringing in the bad reviews all the sudden if it doesn't have to do with his appearance, I'm super curious.