Dalton in Houston

rjones2664

• 4 weeks later...

I saw this a few days ago and made a mental note to respond once I had my session with Dalton.

I had my first session with Dalton this morning, and I can say it's a 10 out of 10 for me. Up until this point I have not had great experiences with the guys that charge over $110 or $120, but like was mentioned earlier Dalton was good-looking enough for me to take a chance.

First off, his home is beautiful and clean. He is just as handsome (if not more handsome) in person. Not to objectify him too much, but he was wearing these white shorts that were really showing off his...features. His ass in those shorts...WOOF! 

He knows what he's doing when it comes to massage, and he was a lot of fun to talk to. I typically stay quiet during massages, but Dalton was so personable that I found myself having a conversation almost the whole time.

I know his rate is high, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him, and I will 100% be back.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

He is super hot, and I am glad to hear about great experiences. How sensual does it get, does he get naked and allow touching?

Having said that, the pricing is a little strange, his rate goes up with additional minutes. The first 60 minutes are at $2.5 but it goes up to $3.33 after that.

image.png.ecb6eba2008e9fe83d0d7750c2bd9ba2.png

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/21/2023 at 1:01 PM, FLJock said:

So have we established that he's strictly therapeutic?  It doesn't appear that anyone answered the "sensual" question asked.

He's not strictly therapeutic, but there's an upcharge for mutual touch. I had a great time and have seen him a couple times so far. I'll definitely be seeing him again.

• 2 months later...
On 8/21/2023 at 11:01 AM, FLJock said:

So have we established that he's strictly therapeutic?  It doesn't appear that anyone answered the "sensual" question asked.

He’s great. I think there is some options you can consider that may allow for a more personalized experience when booking.