Cycle of Thank Yous

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 5597 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wanted to take a minute and say thank you to those who run this board and its posters. I have been reading and lurking here for many years, both in the current incarnation and before as Hooboy's. I remember when I first read of Montreal and the wonders that it held. Wishing that someday I would be able to experience it first hand.. Eventually, I did.

And then reading about the adventures in Rio.. Now I have experienced that as well. I believe that it is now my obligation to do as those others did for me, and help convince others to make those trips...visit those sites.. taste the flavors of places you have only dreamed of...

I am not a man of great wealth. I am still a "working stiff".. I can't afford lavish trips many times a year, but I believe in saving up for one or two nice vacations a year. You dont have to spend $10,000 to have fun in Montreal or Rio... Even the "average" Joe can make the trip with a little effort..go on the cusps of the seasons instead of "high season"...

But back to my original reason for this post.. THANK YOU for the words of wisdom, advice, encouragement and more...You have made a difference in my life...I just hope I can make a difference in someone's as well.

Archived