San Francisco

Like2Hire
This topic is 8580 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'll be in SF for a few days of play in a couple months. Last time three years ago, I stayed at the Travelodge on Market Street and spent time at both the Nob Hill and Campus. Campus was dumpy and, while dancers were pretty generous in sharing their wares, all were either scrawny or unattractive or of color. I go for in-shape preppy jock types. The Nob Hill had a better selection but the guys were such high-power hustlers I doubted that I'd get my money's worth. I did hire one guy who was pretty good, Kevlar, but he didn't exactly throw himself into the sex.

So, any recommendations? Is there a fairly decent but inexpensive place to stay closer to the Nob and Campus than the Market Street Travelodge? Have the Nob and Campus changed for the better? What about advertised and online boiz?

Guest ManhattanMan

You might try the Trident, just down the from the Nob Hill. It'll cost more than the Travelodge, but a nicer place. Recent reviews have not been kind to the NH, tho. As for the Boys, I suggest you check out the reviews on this site and go from there. My favorite in SF has always been Jake Walker, hands down.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest VaTravelr

During my trips to San Francisco over the past five years I have stayed each time at Beck's Motor Lodge at 2222 Market Street. It is slightly closer to the Castro than the Travelodge is. While the staff is straight, they are uniformly pleasent. About 98% of the other guests are gay. I've met some wonderful guys staying there. It isn't fancy, but it is clean, comfortable, within easy walking distance of the Castro area and the Castro BART station.

Archived