Any 411 on this Hot Provider?

dcman
This topic is 932 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Woof bod, ink like a rapper or a convict 😂  grammar doesn't seem to be his strength... "relief all of your body out of any pressure giving full relaxation at the end"...". my sensual and soft professional hands... and more."  Nevertheless I find the whole thing endearing and would give him a try if I were nearby.

On 9/13/2021 at 11:44 AM, dcman said:

Yeah...I would not normally be interested in that much ink but with that body I'm fine with it.... Find him super hot but have a feeling it might be a fake ad.

I saw him last night in DC.  He is real and the pics are real. The session was just what I was looking for LAST NIGHT. I had just had an incredible Legit massage from a hot Asian guy (thanks Sve/Borgata) a couple days earlier. I was missing that "other" part of the massage. Julian/ManMasseur fits that bill. If you want to spend time with a nice guy, with a hot body,  that is supercharged, at a decent rate...AND massage is NOT your top priority, then give him a shot.  I would definitely repeat...if that is what I was looking for.

On 9/14/2021 at 8:00 PM, Deadlift1 said:

He reminds me of Vanilla Ice Ice baby!

Hot Hot Baby! Yes...you are not far off. However, that is not slam. I think that Vanilla Ice is a hot guy...and he actually seems to be a nice guy. Yes Julian/ManMasseur has a little swag to him, but it is all good.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw him when he was in Philadelphia had rented a nice AirBnB in August  

Really nice guy, made me feel safe and protected. Great conversation and he has good technical massage skills. 
Body is better than his pictures. 
He shared he likes older guys. 
It was a swoon worthy full service that I keep replaying in my head. 
Will definitely book him again in an instant when he’s back in my area. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2021 at 2:48 PM, Luvfurrytops said:

Saw him when he was in Philadelphia had rented a nice AirBnB in August  

Really nice guy, made me feel safe and protected. Great conversation and he has good technical massage skills. 
Body is better than his pictures. 
He shared he likes older guys. 
It was a swoon worthy full service that I keep replaying in my head. 
Will definitely book him again in an instant when he’s back in my area. 

But did you actually get a massage?  Consensus is not.  Dont get me wrong super HOT and NICE guy.  But if you are looking for a legit (or any) massage, you will be disappointed